• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really want to get my daughter a baby annabell doll can anyone recommend the cheapest place. Want the full size one if possible

20% of everything at truffleshuffle.co.uk (great site for 80's/90's stuff)
enter XMAS20

I'm still not getting the fuss about Soap and Glory - someone needs to enlighten me :haha:

I've had the half price soap and glory set for the set for the past three years, I have soooooo much left over, I really have no business considering buying this one too, lol

I'm still not getting the fuss about Soap and Glory - someone needs to enlighten me :haha:

The way I see it...

There's 9 things in there, 27 for the lot so 3 quid a pop.

Free carry bag.

I use all the things in there, and the other brand equivalents are more the 3 quid each. So bargain if you ask me?

Plus it smells orgasmic lmao :blush:

I'm just gonna put it out there - I don't like the soap and glory stuff :rofl: xx

Nor me :shrug:

I got the big set last year and still have some left.

The smell is really fake and over produced if you ask me.

I'm not keen on it either. Think I've had that gift too many times now and I don't like the smell!!!

I think the packaging puts me off, it looks cheap :/

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WOMENS-L...4148849628483274976&pid=100034&prg=1031&rk=2&
ladies xmas jumpers £13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back