*** 2013 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so bit late to order for Christmas but there are always birthdays! Amazon deal of the day had up to 60% off some toys, included babies and imaginex bits

Does anyone know what happens when you reserve things at Halfords, I reserved a Batman car seat last night when it was £50, now it's £80, I know Argos you usually pay the price it is in store on the day, but there's nothing about that in the Halfords email and it says total to pay in store £49.99?

I don't know the answer but wanted to say I wish I knew it was £50 these look so cool!!

Does anyone know what happens when you reserve things at Halfords, I reserved a Batman car seat last night when it was £50, now it's £80, I know Argos you usually pay the price it is in store on the day, but there's nothing about that in the Halfords email and it says total to pay in store £49.99?

You pay the price it was when you ordered it.

Hi ladies!:flower: I got two pairs of slipper boots from Semi-chem £6.99 each or two for £8. Not sure if it was a mistake but I'm not complaining:happydance:

Sainsburys have for loads of lego half price! Lots of toys reduced for clearance and 25-50% off. River island have a sale too...

ps: Does anyone have a code for free delivery with river island please? x

I got my slot today booked for 8pm on sunday! Doubt there will be much by then as all the good stuff goes on the first slot

Mine is 9pm Sunday. Will be annoyed if I don't get anything

I got my first VIP invite. Got the 5pm slot on Sunday. Do you have to pay straight away or can you put it on your next account? And if so then how?

Sure you got first slot - lucky !! I didn't use email all day then had one when I opened it! Monday 6am :/

GAPGIFT for free christmas delivery. Just orded the girls xmas jimmies, got some lovely ones on there. x

THORNTONS have a hamper set better than half price, next day delivery and discount code
UENC for an extra 20% off! works out 23.87 delivered x

https://www.thorntons.co.uk/product...dium=affiliates&utm_content=Communities+&+UGC

Disney Infinity at Sainsburys

Starter sets and game £29.99
The large Cars/Toy Story sets reduced from £29.99 to £23.99
2 single characters for £15 (£9.99 each)

just spent my nectar points for some freebies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583