*** 2013 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
M & M Direct are said to be having a sale , up to 85% off from 3pm today....
Office shoes boxing Day sale, has, erm, started :rofl:
Toys R Us £5 off £30 shop today only SAVE5WYS30

Was in TK Maxx today and found some good bits, I came out with a Disney Cars game for £6.99 and several Cars and Planes books (all either busy books or CDs inside) for something like £3 each.

Disney Infinity at Sainsburys

Starter sets and game £29.99
The large Cars/Toy Story sets reduced from £29.99 to £23.99
2 single characters for £15 (£9.99 each)

just spent my nectar points for some freebies :D

Is this only in store and does it include the PS3 one? Don't think it will go cheaper than this will it? Going to get it for sons birthday next year!

PS3 and Xbox is £29.99 for starter box
Wii £24.99

It's instore only it seems, some places don't have it marked down but it does scan at that price (same happened to me today when I bought the Cars set)

Sad seeing this thread so far down the list!!

B&m have most of their decorations, cards, wrapping paper etc way down in price as do alot of places. B&ms is impressive tho :)

Was it someone on here I saw after one of these?

https://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/04/56/72/58/0004567258652_AV2_500X500.jpg

Asda have Christmas stuff reduced! Wrapping paper is £1.00 I got 3 and some lights are down to £1.75 xx

Got lots in the next VIP sale even though I didn't have the first slot! I can give the store a miss now!

I finally got a dispatch email for my M&S glitch order. Got £170 worth of stuff being delivered tomorrow :happydance:

I also managed to get a few bits from next vip. Mine wasn't until 7pm last night. I'm due to give birth anyday & don't know what we are having so got some boy & girl baby grows & will have to send back the ones not needed. I also got my son & baby (if it's a boy) match Xmas jumpers for next year. X

This thread is so dead lately! :( lots of sales in different places starting or already started! Argos, river island, asos x

Superdrug have a sale on, from 49p... Just stocked up on the next years birthday presents!

Where have the posts about the white skirt gone...? Was it dodgy? It looked dodgy...! Xx

:rofl: it was just spam :rofl: i had a chuckle to myself lol

Well it seems Christmas eve is nearly upon us. Done my final count up and saved £419 this year thanks to you guys!!

Hope you all have merry Christmas xx

Obviously not going to arrive for Xmas but Aliens Love Underpants book is £1.50 on Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1416917055/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1387876820&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX110_SY165

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"