*** 2013 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas for tomorrow everybody! Hope you all have a lovely day with your families :hugs:

Merry Christmas ladies, hope you all have a fab time with your little ones:flower:

It's hectic here so I haven't had a chance to pop on but hopefully will get some time over Xmas to post any bargains I see in the online sales:happydance:

This thread has been amazing as always, DD will be having some great presents thanks to all the posts on here x o x

Merry Christmas, im poor and its all your fault ladies :muaha: :rofl:

would just like to thank all you bargain hunting ladies without you all id never have been able to get the stuff i have! absoloutly chuffed!
merry xmas to you all
x

Well I've started for next year got the wooden garage from mothercare and a john deere tractor :rofl: I'll be stalking the bargain thread in general!

there was one in the shopping bit when the grotto closed last year. But it wasn't as good as this as not as many posted x

Gruffalo child sound book £3 on Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0230757456/?tag=ho01f-21

there was one in the shopping bit when the grotto closed last year. But it wasn't as good as this as not as many posted x

I hope one opens again when this thread closes as I'll def post in it:flower:

It might be worth creating a bargain thread now. Jenny, if you want to start it off and link it here, then members on this thread can be redirected before the Grotto closes (no-one will have access). I can help too x (I'd start it but then you wouldnt be able to edit the first post ykwim?)

It might be worth creating a bargain thread now. Jenny, if you want to start it off and link it here, then members on this thread can be redirected before the Grotto closes (no-one will have access). I can help too x (I'd start it but then you wouldnt be able to edit the first post ykwim?)

Yess do this please :) Xx

Please start the new thread, I will be following! It might bankrupt me by Christmas though :rofl:

I don't think jenny made it last year or really went on it? If she doesn't want to make one I'm happy to and add codes etc x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->