*** 2013 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's me picked up my £248 order! Box boxes! Will take a photo when I get in at tea time! Can't belie they honoured it! Can't wait for the home delivery one !

Thanks for the Dorothy Perkins codes x Just got 2 dresses for £28 free next day delivery x

anyone got any codes for River Island? x

That's me picked up my £248 order! Box boxes! Will take a photo when I get in at tea time! Can't belie they honoured it! Can't wait for the home delivery one !

Wow you lucky thing! I bet thats made your Christmas! X:happydance:

I'm so chuffed! The bath robe sets are one size so won't be any use for my grannies, but I'm going to take them into the nursing home I did my first uni placement at, they were always short on clothes and bath stuff.

Sooo jealous and mad i missed it :lol: cant wait to see a pic! Lovely of you to bring stuff to the nursing home x

Right, I'm not awesome at uploading photos from my phone so bear with me...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 80
Wasn't expecting the robe boxes to be as wide and deep, very impressed , £40 each for free! Nice to think that some of the old ladies with no family will get as nice a prezzie as the rest, sure Markies will survive lol!

mummyfin you are amazing! How kind and considerate of you!

I know I've left it late but I need to order some personalised Christmas cards delivered directly to some family members, are there any offers on?

I know I've left it late but I need to order some personalised Christmas cards delivered directly to some family members, are there any offers on?

There are some funky pigeon codes:

50% off one card only - 50MOO

50% off 4 cards or more - FUNKYAPP

https://www.funkypigeon.com/Personalised.aspx?

Dorothy Perkins have a sale online - up to 50% off and if you use code TAKE20 you get a further 20% off and TREATDEL gets you free next day or nominated day delivery. I just got 3 dresses for £30 delivered tomorrow :thumbup:

Thanks so much for this. I urgently need some new clothes for when I start back at work in January. Just bought a dress, black suit jacket and 3 tops for £35 delivered :thumbup:

Dorothy Perkins have a sale online - up to 50% off and if you use code TAKE20 you get a further 20% off and TREATDEL gets you free next day or nominated day delivery. I just got 3 dresses for £30 delivered tomorrow :thumbup:

Thanks so much for this. I urgently need some new clothes for when I start back at work in January. Just bought a dress, black suit jacket and 3 tops for £35 delivered :thumbup:

Thank you. I need work clothes for starting back in January too!

Mummyfin you need to get onto Hotukdeals Facebook site, they are getting giddy over a £50 m&s order for £0 :rofl:

Been and picked up my m and s order but it won't let me post a picture :( giving them to my mum as she was totally amazing today, she rang me to say she had put £100 from her and dad into my bank account so I could do a huuuuge Christmas food shop :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back