2013!!!!! January Testers!(140) (40) BFPs! 9 Angels Come find a Buddy today!!!!

I would like to push my test date back to 2/4/13. Had some spotting and don't want test too early as a BFN would break my heart right now. If I wait a little longer and it turns out to be AF and not IB then I can avoid having that lonely little line mock me. Thanks and :dust: to all.

As promised...... to help ease the stress.

You MUST keep in mind that this is based on a 28-30 day cycle. So if you know that yours is shorter or longer, you have to tweak the numbers or days a little.... GL Ladies

January!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

:wave: Welcome New Joiners!!! You will notice your name on the first page!! GL :dust:

CONGRATULATIONS MIZCEE18 Wishing you a H&H 9 months!:happydance:

:test: BEAUTIFULLEI2, MRS2010, MRSKATIE80, NATS77, and SANDRAC :test: FXD! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from ANNIEMOM09, BABYFEVER0901, JAZZYBABIES, QUEST55, KATYJAITHCH, SEA_BEEEE, ARROOSH444, ELLIEUKI, AMARPREET, COPWIFEY, LITTLEDOUNO, TXBEAUTY123, DUCHESSDIVA, HOUSEOFGUCCI, KELLYMASSAGE, GIZETTE, MOODASMOMMA, ELLIE., MYBABYBLUES, LOVEMYBUGG x, BABYBOYSRUS, ALEXAS MOMMY, TARDIS103, OHMYAPPLEPIE, ALKALINERUSH, ESWEMBA84, GLASSHOUSES, SUGARPI124, KAT1984, RIVER54, SLCMOMMY, TL5953, STEVI11, DAZED125, KARYNMSKI, RIANA12, KLANDAGI and MILOSMOMMY :test: Good Luck to you Hun!

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

ANTICIPATING No problem, there is a link below for the February thread so just stop on over so you can be added to the 4th. GL FXD:dust:

I am so sorry that AF has flown in on you ladies with AF I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! February here we are: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ers-0-testers-here-we-our-bfp-love-month.html !!!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It even offers courses, updates, and information from FS and OB docs to the method of charting and OV. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. I would totally recommend FF, because outside of a doctor appt with U/S you cannot count on CM or OV pains to say OV happened nor can you use the 14-day rule alone GL:dust:

Please look at page 195 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

I just love being able to help you all through your TTC journey. I have been running the testing threads for some time now and haven't lost steam even with a BFP to stop, so any updates on myself, I am entering in my journal, feel free to stop by!:dust:

I havent tested yet But still no AF.. Been cramping for a few days so Im almost sure she will be here tonight.

So af showed up lastnight. I was pretty upset. We have decided to take a break for at this one cycle maybe until after spring. Im gonna stay away from this website for awhile. Thanks for all the support ladies. And hopeyou all get your Bfp while im gone

aw hun much love and luck to you <3<3<3 You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a bfp next month!!

well...it wasnt an evap! i'll post pictures as soon as I get my camera to NOT come out completely white (other than that I just have my cell phone for pics which suck) Got a 2nd bpf last night (pink, NOT "grey? or shadow? or maybe pink?" lol)

Good luck to everyone still int he 2ww and waiting on next cycle to try!!! Sending all my love and baby dust! :dust:

congrats alkaline!

stevi- so sorry AF showed :(

turtle- i only have low sensitive tests left (ones you cant usually get bfp until AF is late). but gonna be testing every day until AF shows. that way i have an excuse to buy some better ones :haha:

I'm out! Good luck everyone and h&h 9 months to all who got BFPs!!

Still no AF, but I think she may be on her way:growlmad: Temps dropped lastnight and getting some mild cramps although still getting symptoms. Sore boobs, heartburn, headache... Just wish she would hurry up or I get my :bfp:

I'm not sure what to think. This test is purple dye. The line showed up in 2-3 mins. But this is supposed to be a low sensitivity test for when AF is already late :shrug: now I can't tell if its an evap. Will test again this afternoon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 18
I'm not sure what to think. This test is purple dye. The line showed up in 2-3 mins. But this is supposed to be a low sensitivity test for when AF is already late :shrug: now I can't tell if its an evap. Will test again this afternoon.

ummmmm I totally see a line, without squinting!! Test again and keep us posted...everythings crossed for you that this si your month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->