2013!!!!! January Testers!(140) (40) BFPs! 9 Angels Come find a Buddy today!!!!

Tested again and two lines again :shock: this one isn't as dark since I don't think my pee was as concentrated as this mornings. But I can see it in person, no squinting necessary :D a little scared to call it my bfp. But I'm gonna assume for now that its the start :dance:

:wave: Welcome New Joiners!!! You will notice your name on the first page!! GL :dust:

CONGRATS!!! ALKALINERUSH Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!:happydance:

:test: GIDGE, LOVESUNSHINE, VANIILLA :test: FXD! :dust:

:book: Still waiting on news from ANNIEMOM09, BABYFEVER0901, JAZZYBABIES, QUEST55, KATYJAITHCH, SEA_BEEEE, ARROOSH444, ELLIEUKI, AMARPREET, COPWIFEY, LITTLEDOUNO, TXBEAUTY123, DUCHESSDIVA, HOUSEOFGUCCI, KELLYMASSAGE, GIZETTE, MOODASMOMMA, ELLIE., MYBABYBLUES, LOVEMYBUGG x, BABYBOYSRUS, ALEXAS MOMMY, TARDIS103, OHMYAPPLEPIE, ESWEMBA84, GLASSHOUSES, SUGARPI124, KAT1984, TL5953, DAZED125, KARYNMSKI, RIANA12, KLANDAGI, MILOSMOMMY, BEAUTIFULLEI2, MRSKATIE80, and SANDRAC :test: Good Luck to you Hun!

PMA LADIES... You are NOT out of this egg chase if there is :af: = good sign!! FXD:dust:

MILOSMOMMY7 I hope this is the start of the very beautiful BFP you have been waiting for! GL FXD!:dust:

MRS A So sorry to hear of your loss Hun! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.:hugs:

I am so sorry that AF has flown in on you STEVI11, MRS. 2010, SLCMOMMY, and NATS77 I hope that you will join us again on your next cycle! February here we are: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ers-0-testers-here-we-our-bfp-love-month.html !!!

Ladies wanting to Chart/temp Click on my chart in my signature, sign up for a free account there and then fertilityfriend has awesome charting and temping information to follow. It even offers courses, updates, and information from FS and OB docs to the method of charting and OV. It is truly a helpful OV tool and tool to get to know your cycle. I would totally recommend FF, because outside of a doctor appt with U/S you cannot count on CM or OV pains to say OV happened nor can you use the 14-day rule alone GL:dust:

Please look at page 195 once you have OV confirmed and before you start testing, for motivation on the chase! GL!

I just love being able to help you all through your TTC journey. I have been running the testing threads for some time now and haven't lost steam even with a BFP to stop, so any updates on myself, I am entering in my journal, feel free to stop by!:dust:

Tested again and two lines again :shock: this one isn't as dark since I don't think my pee was as concentrated as this mornings. But I can see it in person, no squinting necessary :D a little scared to call it my bfp. But I'm gonna assume for now that its the start :dance:

Yay!! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you!!

Omg yaaaaay!! I figured you were but I didn't want to jinx it.
Yahoo. Wooo, GRATS! :thumbup:

Got another bfp this morning. I think it's safe to say I'm pregnant. Lol. I hope everyone catches their eggy soon. Lots of baby dust for everyone :dust:

Sorry for your loss, Ms A. :hugs:

Congrats to the new BFPS! H&H 9 months!

Turns out it wasn't meant to be this time. My numbers haven't went up and I am or already have miscarried. We aren't sure if it was the beginning of this month or if it's what is happening now. :cry:

:dust: to everyone else! My hubs and I will be trying again as soon as we're allowed.

Allfor and peach so so sorry, I know it's just the hardest thing, sending you :hugs: and all the best for the future xx

Turns out it wasn't meant to be this time. My numbers haven't went up and I am or already have miscarried. We aren't sure if it was the beginning of this month or if it's what is happening now. :cry:

:dust: to everyone else! My hubs and I will be trying again as soon as we're allowed.

i am sorry for what you are going thru :( I have heard that the few mnths after suffering a mc, that you are even more fertile, so fingers x'd for you!

I am so sorry for your loss hun. I have been in your shoes 4 times, and each time is horrid.:cry: I am thinking of you and your husband and pray for a quick recovery for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->