2014 bride to be!

aquanaut

Reaction score
Hi! Im Kasey and I'm getting married on 3.1.14! I found this board bc we started discussing ttc and as I looked around, found a brides board! How perfect!

Any other '14 brides? I am loving the wedding planning and am full hands on with diy's! We are super excited!

Hope to talk with y'all more soon!

Me Me Me!!!

26/04/14! :D

just under a year and a half!

was suppose to be 2015 but managed to persuade OH to move it forward :D

Congrats to both of you! I love the planning! What are you thinking for colors? Where are you with planning? We are using black as a base color and since I love color, the rainbow is our accent, its so pretty! Right now we are busy organizing. I have our save the dates printed and have some items finished. I diy'd my shoes.

Anybody feel overwhelmed by dress shopping? Lord I do! Every week my style changes! Lol

So glad that there are other brides I can go through this journey with :happydance:

Turqoiuse for us!
Ive found the dresses for my 3 flower girls and my 4 bridesmaides..
found a brill website for waitcoats and cravets

Im doing ALL the invites , save the dates, place cards, table number, decorations etc for myself. My nans baking me a cake and im going to decorate it and make cupcakes too :D

cant wait now. going to talk to the church about my girls christening for feb next year and then for our wedding too.

waiting on prices for our venue too at the min!

Havnt even looked at dressed yet lol

hi can i join. im getting married 15.2.2014.cant wait. ive already booked the venue and have been looking at flowers.my mum is buying my dress for me as she has done with my sister, so will be going to london in feb to look and hopefully buy!! have only a week to 10 days to find it!! its going to be a busy week. our colours are pink and ivory with some silver thrown in. :thumbup: i dont have my family here to help with the planning but my oh is very involved so thats so nice we have this project together!! xx

Iv not even started planning properly, we need to sit down and work out our finances first.

Im working out the cost of everything at the min

seems do able for us :) but all depends now on the venue cost and church xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"