*** 2014 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any very.co.uk codes around please?
I found one for £25 off £50 spend but it's not working for me 😖 xxx

You'll probably need a new credit account
Theres a £30 off £60 spend
4QR93
You need a new account for this one - I seem to have two accounts, does that screw up credit rating? LOL​

4QR93
You need a new account for this one - I seem to have two accounts, does that screw up credit rating? LOL​

I hope not as I think I'm onto my 5th account now 🙈
What we do for a discount hey!

Thanks for the code 👍 xx

Frozen Scooter £12.50
https://thetoyshop.com/Outdoors/Sco...-3-Wheeled-Scooter/p/520014?productGridView=0

The PC keeps throwing me out but mobile works

Thanks for this, just ordered for DD! If anyone else is ordering there's also a 5% off code which takes it down to £11.88 (every little helps :haha:) Code is decvbx.

I did use it and forgot to mention in my excitement! I ended up buying two!

Your house is going to look like a frozen shrine :rofl:

Its all stuffed in a wardrobe, i dont know where the hell i'll hide the scooters. :rofl:

Our duvets are all Frozen right now, even mine, looking around my desk.... im wearing olaf earrings and jumper, my pens and office mug are frozen, so is my tote bag.............WHAT HAS POSSESSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's bloody hilarious :rofl:

Just pre ordered a Skylanders Kaos Trap for £10.18 including delivery from Amazon Italy, tried every where in the UK, have been looking on Argos every day and have noticed that it has gone up in price from £6.99 to 19.99, very festive:-s

4QR93

Thanks for the code 👍 xx

How do you get a new account? Don't they check it out??

Not really Christmassy but babyhair are doing 20% off using code THANKYOU14 they also throw in a free Christmas clip for orders over £10.

Sign up to Argos birthday club for £5 off £20 on toys from now until 15th, ladies after Bucky this would make it £30 x

Has anyone seen any Boys frozen bed sets / duvet covers? Only seem to be able to find 1 at Argos

Just pre ordered a Skylanders Kaos Trap for £10.18 including delivery from Amazon Italy, tried every where in the UK, have been looking on Argos every day and have noticed that it has gone up in price from £6.99 to 19.99, very festive:-s

I've been checking daily too for my nephew, just as bad as the Amazon sellers :growlmad: I know lots of people ordered from Amazon Italy on Hukd :thumbup:

Anyone seen any red and white striped wrapping paper like in polar express?

Anyone seen any red and white striped wrapping paper like in polar express?

I have a slightly metallic one from Card Factory but I have seen a matt one elsewhere but cannot think where sorry x

Edit, this is mine...

Attachments

• wrapping.jpg
    wrapping.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 15

4QR93

Thanks for the code 👍 xx

How do you get a new account? Don't they check it out??

I just re-registered! Although I have two differing credit limits, one is half of the the other.

My mam wants an 'ironing station' which I think is a steam iron? :haha: the ones with a like water holder underneath? Does anyone know where I can get a cheap one please? X

My mam wants an 'ironing station' which I think is a steam iron? :haha: the ones with a like water holder underneath? Does anyone know where I can get a cheap one please? X

Are you sure? Isn't ironing station what some people call an ironing board?

Ideas needed for my niece... she lives away from me so dont see her much. Turning 10, what are they in to? She plays rugby for sport (bless her lol!) used to like 1D but prob not anymore... argh and her Dad (my brother ) just says shes fine and doesn't neeeeeed anything !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->