*** 2014 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted it for my daughters birthday in January but don't mind if it's a little late but if the sizing is off il prob just get one from asda

I know chances of this are very very slim, but thought it's worth asking anyway...

Does anyone have an eBay cheapie Olaf that they don't want anymore? Either due to worry about Chinese material or because of them having bought a Disney Olaf when they were on offer or whatever reason. I bought one for DD1, but DD2 has developed a massive obsession with Olaf in the last week even though she's never seen Frozen and I just know I'll have a problem on my hands if I don't have 2 of them come Christmas. Really don't want to pay £10+ for a plushie though, so hoping there may be a cheapie knocking around that will get here before Christmas.

I know chances of this are very very slim, but thought it's worth asking anyway...

Does anyone have an eBay cheapie Olaf that they don't want anymore? Either due to worry about Chinese material or because of them having bought a Disney Olaf when they were on offer or whatever reason. I bought one for DD1, but DD2 has developed a massive obsession with Olaf in the last week even though she's never seen Frozen and I just know I'll have a problem on my hands if I don't have 2 of them come Christmas. Really don't want to pay £10+ for a plushie though, so hoping there may be a cheapie knocking around that will get here before Christmas.

Argos have a twin pack with olaf and sven for £15, know it's not as good as a cheap one but at least you'd get a sven as well! x

I've got a big one & little one I'll send you if you can cover the postage? 😀

Ladies who ordered the frozen dresses from China were they any good? And how's the sizing?

I like our Anna one but the sizing is smaller! 😁

Asda musical ones will always be my fav now

I've got a big one & little one I'll send you if you can cover the postage? 😀

Thank you!! I've sent you a PM =)

The frozen dresses I got from china, one was true to size the other a little on the small size.

I thought the anna coronation dress was great and prefer it to the asda one. The other frozen dress I have is like a party style dress but both were great quality for the price.

Boots s&g set is now on star gift. Just ordered mine, (im up as lo is poorly)

I have bought 2 different styles came up 2 sizes smaller!...fabric not amazing and took over a month to arrive

Someone bought dd one and it was crap. Scratchy material and dead small.

Mountain warehouse have a sale on plus free delivery this weekend xx

25% off Monsoon and Accessorize
m.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/25-off-full-priced-items-using-gift-voucher-code-monsoon-2063409

This the elc cash register is only £14 at very won't let me add the link but it looks great

i need your help bargain hunters!
has anyone saw rhianna reb'l fleur perfume cheap. it was down on amazon a while back and i could kick myself for not getting it!
and also recommendations of a cheap but nice perfume around the £10 mark. i saw loads last year and literally nothing this year!

does anyone think the shops have been poor this year!

I agree with next too. I've had some lovely ones from there. DH only uses the next aftershave now.

i need your help bargain hunters!
has anyone saw rhianna reb'l fleur perfume cheap. it was down on amazon a while back and i could kick myself for not getting it!
and also recommendations of a cheap but nice perfume around the £10 mark. i saw loads last year and literally nothing this year!

does anyone think the shops have been poor this year!

Savers might do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back