*** 2014 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
35% off at King of Shaves with code: fnaticdec35t

Just got DH a new 5-blade razor (like the Gillette Fusion) with 48 cartridges for £26 with free delivery! The Fusion set is £25 and it only has 12 cartridges, so it's a good bargain. Also got him some shave gel, moisturiser, scrub etc too as they were really cheap! This is the razor set I bought:

https://www.shave.com/shop/azor-system-razors/azor-5-blade-12-month-razor-cartridge-pack/

My mam wants an 'ironing station' which I think is a steam iron? :haha: the ones with a like water holder underneath? Does anyone know where I can get a cheap one please? X

Are you sure? Isn't ironing station what some people call an ironing board?

No she said it's an iron with a water tank underneath, it took me ages to find out they were called steam irons! Well, when I search steam irons I get more results than when I search ironing station haha.

No she said it's an iron with a water tank underneath, it took me ages to find out they were called steam irons! Well, when I search steam irons I get more results than when I search ironing station haha.

My mum said she'd been looking everywhere for a 'cordless' one of these once and couldn't find one. She couldn't understand why, or why I was laughing at her, until I asked her exactly how she thought the water would get from the tank to the iron - magic?! Silly woman :haha:

My mum said she'd been looking everywhere for a 'cordless' one of these once and couldn't find one. She couldn't understand why, or why I was laughing at her, until I asked her exactly how she thought the water would get from the tank to the iron - magic?! Silly woman :haha:

:haha: mothers are daft aren't they lol!

Who was looking for the jatnp figures? Theres a couple of sellers (uk) on ebay, one is 11.95 for 12 figures :flower:

Anyone seen any red and white striped wrapping paper like in polar express?

I have a slightly metallic one from Card Factory but I have seen a matt one elsewhere but cannot think where sorry x

Edit, this is mine...

You can get it matte from Sainbury's..
https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/g...-tags/sainsburys-wrap-3m-value---candy-stripe
:thumbup:

THANK YOUTo whoever posted about the frozen Elsa styling head for £12:99 at B&Ms. :thumbup:

codes for free things for printerpix, only need to pay delivery
you need to be a new member or make a new account if you already have one with them.
50 free photo prints size 6x4: REFREE6X4PP
free A4 wall calendar: REFFREEA4WC
free photo poster, size 4"x16.7":REFFREEPP
free phone case for iphone 4/5 or Samsung galaxy 3: REFFREEPC
free photo canvas 12x10: REFFREE12X10PC

order before midnight tomorrow for guaranteed delivery before christmas

you need to be a new member or make a new account if you already have one with them.

Can you do all of these on the same order?

Can you do all of these on the same order?
I am not sure as I haven't tried!

I just tried to order the canvas. It accepted the voucher but didn't take any money off.

I just tried to order the canvas. It accepted the voucher but didn't take any money off.

have you ordered there before? i think it's only for new accounts. I tried it now and it works.

You can only use one voucher at a time though.

The canvas is £6.96 delivery. I might do that one tonight

Thank you nik18, just ordered a photo iphone case for £1.99 delivered:thumbup:

Thank you for this, just got a canvas of a picture of all of us :D

I have a £10 off code for Very if anybody wants it? It was a little "sorry gift" from them as a part of my order came 6 days late.

Ladies who ordered the frozen dresses from China were they any good? And how's the sizing?

I have bought 2 different styles came up 2 sizes smaller!...fabric not amazing and took over a month to arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"