2014 February Rainbows

So pleased all is well with your scans :)

Hinky is your due date still the same then? Baby does look very chilled haha x

So pleased all is well with your scans :)

Hinky is your due date still the same then? Baby does look very chilled haha x

Thanks, have been moved one day earlier, just updated my ticker, so will be 13 weeks on Friday instead of Saturday :happydance:

Ah thanks Vixie :)

Scan went fine thanks...forward two days so 14 weeks today :thumbup:

Has been a very hectic few days and hopefully back on track tomorrow when back home after a weekend away :wacko:

Hope everyone's having a good weekend :flower:

XxX

So I had my gender scan.......im team pink ;-)

Oh wow, congratulations! :happydance:

I'd love to have a girl this time. Obviously as long as it' healthy etc etc but awwww girls' clothes are so much better than boring boy stuff!!

Congratulations Vixey!!

How is everyone else getting on? I feel like I'm in a bit of limbo at the moment, 5 weeks since my last scan and 3 week until my next one... I can't wait to feel movement or something to reassure me all is ok!

Is anyone still reading this?? I have my anomaly scan tomorrow... Keeping my fingers crossed all is well

Good luck cb1 :)

I had my scan today,all is well & its a BOY!! So happy!

Hope everyone's well x

Congrats Ktc82 I am having a boy too

how are you ladies? it has been so long, I have been feeling down, last week I had the worse week, I have been having panic attack, can't breath, wake up at night scared to death and can't sleep, I felt suffocated, and just crying all the time. I am glad it is better now, I did not understand what was happening to me, I am over the moon to last that long in my pregnancy, and baby is doing fine but the doctor assured me it is normal, and it is the hormones not me!

I had my 21 week scan Friday and baby is measuring abnormally big. I have a gtt booked for when I'm 24 weeks and another scan at 28 weeks to check her growth.

I've not had any panic attacks hur but pregnancy does some weird things lol x

Thanks vixie27, is your scan coming up soon?? I too have a scan in a week time, as they could not see the heart from inside, it seems there is always something they can't see, first they could not see the head in my 20 week scan so I was asked to come back in two weeks, now the heart, but they assured me everything seem fine. I then have scans at 28, 30, 34 weeks because I am fat lol

Hi hur, I have my next scan on 19th November. I have my gtt this Monday coming. Been having lots of movement I think she is doing acrobatics in there lol. With my little girl I had to be rescanned as she was laying funny at my 20 week scan and they couldn't see the heart x

Ah lovely to hear from you ladies...I had unsubscribed by accident :dohh:

Glad all is going well with everyone...anyone else staying :yellow:

I'm also having extra scans for being just over the fat it off point :blush: also having a scan at 24 weeks to check blood flow and for notches which can be an early indicator for IUGR and PE. I had PE with my son so they're keeping a closer eye on me thankfully :thumbup:

Still haven bought anything...fear is still there

Happy weekend all :flower:

XxX

I'm having rainbow twin boys due feb 6th. I have a rainbow princess also after mcing twins in 2010 x

How're you doing with names?

We struggled with boys names last time so if its a boy this time too we are in deep doo doo!

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"