2014 February Rainbows

Had my scan today.....my little bean was very lively :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
Thats the back of the head lol I, thinking boy too though x

Yay Vixie! It's great to see these scan pictures appearing!! Who's up next? I thought there were a few scans due this week xx

Tomorrow is as far as I got before I started bleeding with my :angel: I finally lost them 3 days later.

I'm doing pretty okay since the HG is kicking my butt and providing reassurance vs the no symptoms of a MMC. Plus I can barely conceal my belly but...

Yeah, it's still going to be a scary/emotional few days :cry:

xXx

Tomorrow is as far as I got before I started bleeding with my :angel: I finally lost them 3 days later.

I'm doing pretty okay since the HG is kicking my butt and providing reassurance vs the no symptoms of a MMC. Plus I can barely conceal my belly but...

Yeah, it's still going to be a scary/emotional few days :cry:

xXx

:hugs: I am right there with you. My d-day is Friday. I have no reason to believe anything is wrong, but can't quite believe things will be okay either.

Emotional and scary are good words. I will add rollercoaster. Eek :wacko:

Good luck both of you. My d day this time was 9 weeks 3 days. Once I was 11 weeks that last week flew. Me and dh have been trying since October 2011 and had 3 losses. It's 7am here and I can't sleep my 7 year old son just got out of bed and said mum can you believe this time the baby grew properly....bless him x

Yay Vixie! my scan is on Friday, worried!!

thanks ladies. It went ok. risk very low. baby fine. I will post a scan picture later. good luck to everyone waiting

Fab news vixie & hur :)

When is your scan hinky? Mines thursday.. its dragging x

Yay for a fab scan Hur :dance:

So...who is left for the dating scan now? Mine's not till the 15th by choice...wanted after my son's first birthday just in case anything bad happens so it's not going to ruin his day...the worry never ends huh?

How many of us are actively on the thread?

How many staying team :yellow: ?

Can the front page be updated?

Have a good weekend all :flower:

XxX

My scan is on 13th, was due to be on 12th but they changed it. So I still have 10 days. 11 weeks today, this is the time I started bleeding with my first mc but I do feel very pregnant and therefore still have quite a lot of hope.

When is everyone elses?

As for finding out gender, we didn't last time, but will this time so that we can get organised!

I have a private 4d gender scan booked for 27th august cant wait to find out if we are pink or blue. We have 1 of each so we don't mind either way x

We are staying team yellow!!

My next scan isn't til September now. I feel like I'm in a weird limbo where my symptoms have decreased so I don't feel as pregnant as I did, my bloating has reduced so I don't look as pregnant as I did, and I can't feel any movement yet. I can't wait for that first reassuring kick!

How's everyone else feeling?

Yay for a fab scan Hur :dance:

So...who is left for the dating scan now? Mine's not till the 15th by choice...wanted after my son's first birthday just in case anything bad happens so it's not going to ruin his day...the worry never ends huh?

How many of us are actively on the thread?

How many staying team :yellow: ?

Can the front page be updated?

Have a good weekend all :flower:

XxX

What needs to be updated?

Could my edd be updated to the 3rd please Hippie? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->