2014 February Rainbows

Had my 11 week scan on Monday. Here is a picture. Baby is hanging out on the roof. :haha:

Attachments

• ys11w(post).jpg
    ys11w(post).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 4
I'm still here and still waiting!

11 weeks today; which.was when I lost my :angel: But I heard Pip loud and.clear on the doppler last night so I'm confident they're doing well in there.

My scan is on the 13th and we'll be staying :yellow:

xXx

Hi all,

This is my scan picture, I would love to know the gender, I can't wait. I know it is hard to see anything in that one though

https://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7195/t5jr.jpg

Had my 11 week scan on Monday. Here is a picture. Baby is hanging out on the roof. :haha:

Aw, lovely clear piccie! My son was upside-down for his first scan. I remember they flipped the pic for me so he looked the right way up before they printed it! I guess up and down doesn't mean much in there...

Hope everything continues to go well for you xxx

11 weeks today; which.was when I lost my :angel: But I heard Pip loud and.clear on the doppler last night so I'm confident they're doing well in there.

xXx

Ah, glad to hear you've managed to hear the heartbeat. I've checked every single day for mine, bit obsessive but I can get through the day a lot easier if I know things are ok in there.

What time is your scan on 13th? Mine is at 4pm, that is going to be a LONG day.

Hi all,

This is my scan picture, I would love to know the gender, I can't wait. I know it is hard to see anything in that one though

Lovely scan, bub looks very comfy!

xXx

Ah, glad to hear you've managed to hear the heartbeat. I've checked every single day for mine, bit obsessive but I can get through the day a lot easier if I know things are ok in there.

I think it's around 11.30. Need to.check exactly.

My 12-week scan with DD was around the time of yours though. I took the bright side as I didn't have to go back to work afterwards! :haha:

10 more days to go though... :hissy:

I was early in the month with DD and one of the first to reach all the milestones. Now I feel like one of the last! :grr:

I'm so tired I wish I could sleep time away but a toddler does not permit it! :dohh:

xXx

My scan is on 13th, was due to be on 12th but they changed it. So I still have 10 days. 11 weeks today, this is the time I started bleeding with my first mc but I do feel very pregnant and therefore still have quite a lot of hope.

When is everyone elses?

As for finding out gender, we didn't last time, but will this time so that we can get organised!

Keep positive...swap my 12 days for your 10 :haha:

What do you think your cooking?

I have a private 4d gender scan booked for 27th august cant wait to find out if we are pink or blue. We have 1 of each so we don't mind either way x

Any inkling? Not long to find out :dance:

We are staying team yellow!!

My next scan isn't til September now. I feel like I'm in a weird limbo where my symptoms have decreased so I don't feel as pregnant as I did, my bloating has reduced so I don't look as pregnant as I did, and I can't feel any movement yet. I can't wait for that first reassuring kick!

How's everyone else feeling?

Will that be the 20 week anomaly scan? Won't be long before you feel something :winkwink:

I was feeling ok until the last week when the sickness feeling came back and tiredness :dohh:

Yay for a fab scan Hur :dance:

So...who is left for the dating scan now? Mine's not till the 15th by choice...wanted after my son's first birthday just in case anything bad happens so it's not going to ruin his day...the worry never ends huh?

How many of us are actively on the thread?

How many staying team :yellow: ?

Can the front page be updated?

Have a good weekend all :flower:

XxX

What needs to be updated?

Can you put me on there :haha: due 18th unless dating can changes it :wacko: and staying team yellow :thumbup:

:rofl: LOVE that pic

xXx

Doppler is a sanity saver :thumbup: for me anyway..listen in once in the morning and I'm fine for the rest of the day. Looks like I'm the last for dating scan?

Hi all,

Will you have a scan around 16 weeks to find out?

xXx

Nothing worse than late ass scans :dohh: :hugs:

xXx

I think it's around 11.30. Need to.check exactly.

My 12-week scan with DD was around the time of yours though. I took the bright side as I didn't have to go back to work afterwards! :haha:

10 more days to go though... :hissy:

I was early in the month with DD and one of the first to reach all the milestones. Now I feel like one of the last! :grr:

I'm so tired I wish I could sleep time away but a toddler does not permit it! :dohh:

xXx

Does she not sleep at all in the day? I'd never survive if I didn't have a cheeky nap when Louis did :haha:

When's your EDD? I was the last one last time although had him two weeks early due to PE :wacko:

Still can't believe I'm pregnant and possibly going to be having another baby :shock:

XxX

Im thinking boy......but ive been wrong with my other 2 lol I think boy because when I was pregnant with my ds I went off sex n didnt want anyone near me. I was the opposite with my dd n this time I cant stand being touched. I go dizzy which I did with my ds but not dd. I had headaches with dd but not ds or this time. We dont mind what we have x

Had my scan yesterday all was well & got put forward 5 days :) baby was sleeping and upside down haha!! Most amazing experiences ever :) xx

Attachments

• IMG-20130808-WA0004_zps6e304b49.jpg
    IMG-20130808-WA0004_zps6e304b49.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
Had my scan yesterday all was well & got put forward 5 days :) baby was sleeping and upside down haha!! Most amazing experiences ever :) xx

Really pleased for you, lovely scan pic! My son's first scan pic looked really similar to this :) Over the worst bit now, hopefully you can relax and enjoy now x

Can't wait until Tuesday when we get to see our little bub!

Really pleased for you, lovely scan pic! My son's first scan pic looked really similar to this :) Over the worst bit now, hopefully you can relax and enjoy now x

Can't wait until Tuesday when we get to see our little bub!

Thank you hinky! Yes it feels real now & I am feeling much more relaxed. Roll on Tuesday for you :) x

Found out at 12.6 it's supposedly a girl. Tech is never wrong and wouldn't have told us if she had doubt. Confirming it in the 20th of this month.

ktc82 great scan, I was too put forward 5 days
hinkybinky good luck with the scan tomorrow

Thanks hur x

Good luck hinky & Kerry. x

All good with Pip! 66mm. EDD now 19 Feb. Nuchal was 1.6mm

Thinking.of you.Hinky!

xXx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
Had our scan - bubba was so relaxed, chilling with hands behind head and legs in the air. I just couldn't believe there was really a baby in there, but there was!

Everything is looking good and 20 week scan booked in for 7th Oct. Roll on second tri, woo hoo!

Thanks for all your support, ladies x

Attachments

• Hastings-20130813-00225 (2).jpg
    Hastings-20130813-00225 (2).jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members