2014 January Rainbows

Lyndzo- Oh Gosh. How stressful! I'm sorry things are going do rough. :/ and Fx'd for good fluid levels!!

Update for me- I called the doctor. 2 doctors actually. One said the rapid heartbeat is normal. But I REALLY wanted to talk to MY doctor, the one that I trust. So I called back and asked to speak with her directly. She said that she reviewed the glucose test as well as the blood results.

She said that I am anemic. She E-Prescribed me some medications to pick up at the pharmacy. She explained that the anemia is causing the rapid heartbeat, the exhaustion, and the shortness of breath. She said that by taking the Iron supplements she called in that in a few days I should feel Significantly better.

I'm glad I called and glad that I called back and was insistent about speaking to MY doctor. :D

Rachel happy 28 weeks !!!!!

Lyndzo FX for good fluid levels hope you get the UTI all straightened out

Young good you insisted on talking to your dr, they're the ones that know what best hope the tablets help

Afm have my prenatal apt in a few hours I'm running on 4 hrs sleep and this little monkey decided to let his precense be known mostly on my bladder :/ I'm still nauseas am going to ask the dr if it's normal but I think it's bc of my stomach being pushed up. :shrug:

Hugs Lyndzo- sounds pretty rubbish. Hope they sort themselves out soon.
Lucy- hope your appointment went well and you're feeling a bit better too.
Young- glad you spoke to your doctor and got some answers.
Everyone seems to be having a bit of a rubbish week. Things are ok here other than being tired and starting to have trouble sleeping- getting uncomfortable. It's hard to imagine how much more I'm gonna grow too....things are only going to get worse!!!.......still wouldn't change it for the world though!

Hi to all the other ladies :flower:

Finally some good news. My fluids are fine and baby is doing great. The lady who did my ultrasound even said before we started "I don't see anything on your past ultrasounds that would indicate low or even low normal fluids but let's check". It was totally fine. She was squirming around in there, measuring on track too! :)

I got pictures too. I had to label one since right away my mom said "I can't tell what I'm looking at".. even though it was clear to me LOL

Attachments

• quinn_26weeks_face.jpg
    quinn_26weeks_face.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 3
Lyndzo that great news congrats :D
Lol on your mom

My apt is still a few hours away but it's just routine nothing major I'm dealing with my sister she's getting on my nerves :/ doesn't help we're both hormonal but ugh

Is this week over yet ?

Glad your both ok Lyndzo and Young!

Nearly Friday everyone else! It's defo the lack of sleep or broken sleep that gets me :coffee:

My apt went well my little kitten is growing strong :) he's head down so that's what's causing the pressure I feel the nausea is bc of my stomach getting pushed up so I guess I'm just having normal growing pains

Two weeks til my next u/s to check growth we're starting to get close to the finish line and apts are getting closer together

Happy 28 weeks Rachel!!

Lucy glad to hear your little man is doing well :) I've been feeling more pressure down low lately too, I wonder if my little guy is head down now??? Hope so!

Great pic Lyndzo! Glad your appointment went well.

Sorry everyone is having a bad week :( I am completely exhausted and excited for this week to be over as well. We're just about done with a kitchen renovation and I can't wait to get the house back!

Megan were finally ordering the crib so my apartment is about to be turned upside down :( but need to do it now rather than later

That's exciting Lucy!! I definitely agree now is better than later!
I am really excited about the reno but it is so exhausting dealing with it! We have a sort of kitchen set up in our laundry room and the microwave in the basement, haha. So many stairs!!! I'm getting my exercise whether I like it or not ;)

Oh my gosh Lucy, just saw your crib stuff on FB, I love it!!! We're doing monkey's too!!

Your going to gave great legs at the end ;)

Heck I scan barely go up to my apartment with out stopping to catch my breath I can't imagine doing all that but I'm sure it's going to be lovely once done

It's cute they have a couple which makes it hard for me to choose lol

Amazon LOL I was going to do it through baby super mall but after looking around am saving 40 on everything I need and more :) so def worth it

Finally got a call from the OB's nurse, they are switching my prescription over to Macrobid. I used to take Macrobid all the time before pregnancy, I just hope it works. I'm tired of medications but I know the risk of kidney infection weighs out the risk of medication. FX!

I wanna see your crib Lucy!

Glad they figured this out for you Lyndzo! Hope it works this time xx

Megan I feel your pain with the reno, since I have been pregnant I have suddenly decided I want all this stuff done to our place, my mom says its nesting! But simple things always turn ino huge projects and I have to nag OH to finish them lol finally got the bathroom done now! And a nice new kitchen will be worth it!

Emmy the crib is still not ordered :( I got the crib bedding I keep thinking if I should just get something practical vs something nice. I'm saving about half which I could use towards other things I need ugh this is hard

I got my bedding from mamas and papas in the uk there is a 50% sale so I got a good deal,it ends on Sunday so uk ladies check it out!

I ordered the paint for the nursery from this company https://www.nurserypaint.co.uk/

The paint is chemical free and made from soya beans! I ordered it in "his Sunday best"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->