2014 January Rainbows

Aww glad that he is good Lucy! I want a 4d scan so bad!! Just trying to decide if I should spend money and get one, I know it will be worth it but I'm trying to save up money. Was it really amazing to see him Lucy?

Emmy yes OMG I totally fell in love its so different than just the reg u/s your seeing an actual little face :D I couldn't get a pic but she promised to try to get us the cd of it if not we could try again on Tuesday :) but his cute face is permanently burned into memory until I meet him in rl.

I honestly hadn't thought how seeing him would make me feel but totally in love. I told my hubby I fell in love today and he just smiles at me def on cloud nine if you can spare the money I would def get it but make sure they guarantee that you will see him the tech had tried before but they have to be in the right angle and enough fluid in front of the face to get a good pic, Ivan decided to cooperate today :)

Aww it sounds amazing! Yeah the place I'm looking at offers a free re-scan if baby isn't cooperating, I think I just have to do it now! I want to do it next week when I'm 30 weeks, I think I will call them tomorrow xx

Yes 30 weeks is perfect bc they're not to big but they gave enough fat they don't look skeletal :). Your going to love it

I have a tmi confession too!

I'm a but swollen down there too, apparently it's just increased blood flow and hormones puffing it up!

But the worst bit for me is when I have sex. Ever since I found out I was pregnant after sex it s red, sore and swollen down there for about half an hour and then it returns to normal. By sore I mean stings! Obviously I had swabs to check for infection or a uti and nothing is wrong. It's only after sex and only since i have been pregnant. so now I am thinking oh lord help me if a penis is causing this much fuss imagine how it's going to sting when a baby comes out of there!

Is getting me down too cus I don't want to have sex cus of it and I feel bad for OH.

I have his this issue too since I got pregnant. Around 18 weeks I was frustrated so I did some research and due to pregnancy hormones some women can become allergic to semen during pregnancy.

I tested the theory by making DH wear condoms, sure enough the sting went away and I felt fine! I feel silly as a pregnant woman buying condoms but if it means it doesn't sting I will take it.

Omg thank u!! I feel so much better now! OH is happy to try condoms, he will do anything to get laid :haha:

Hahahaha! I hope it works for you!

Lucy- 4D scan sounds amazing! There's plenty of time for him to turn back around. Brill he's doing better, are you still on bed rest?
Emmy- hope the condoms work for you!!
Is anyone getting more cramps? I almost thought I had a contraction yesterday- mild painful tightening not the same as my normal BH. TMI- but I also have a bit more thick discharge downstairs!! No odour or colour. Anyone else?
Hope I'm not gonna have early labour, I'm flying to Norway tomorrow!!!

For weeks now I have been wearing a panty liner cus I feel wet down there. It doesn't smell and doesn't have a color so I guessed it was just another delight of pregnancy! I think it's hormones Rachel

Rachel have a safe trip !!!! No extra discharge here but like Emmy said might be hormones

Yep still on bed rest I will be on it until I deliver with him improving they don't want to chance anything going wrong neither do I so bed it is :) I'm really hoping that he waits until 35-36 weeks so I can deliver at the local hospital, still gotta drag my bag with me when I to the drs just to be prepared
Ooh yesterday my hubby got me two nursing bras and they are great !!! So comfy still undecided on the bf tho but my hands starting acting up so I'm thinking it's not going to happen :( but I did order a bunch of bottles that I really really wanted and saved $30 :D

How is everyone in here? Miss Hayley is doing well. She had a hiccup last Sunday but is pretty much over that (just waiting for them to wean her off of her CPAP again which should be this weekend and getting her IV out again which will hopefully be tomorrow). She has grown and is now 1lb 12.2oz! <3

I can't wait for you ladies to have your babies and for Hayley to be out of the hospital so we can all be at the same place again (I can't relate to the 3rd tri things much since Hayley was born at the beginning of the 3rd tri). Pretty soon we will all be sharing baby stories <3

Heidi glad she's gaining weight, hope she reaches the milestones needed for her to go home soon.

Yes we will all be sharing parenting tips before we know :) can't wait :)

Well done baby Hayley. Hope you are holding up ok too Heidi x
Can't wait for us to have our babies- can move to the parenting section then!!!

Yay Haley! Glad to hear she's doing well Markswife, glad for the update.

Rachel - I'm not having any cramping but am definitely having more BH…and stronger ones! And have been wearing a liner lately too :blush:

Had my check up a few days ago and the doctor said the baby is in a funny position, she couldn't quite figure out which way he's pointing but he's definitely not head down. She found the heart beat really high on my right side, which makes sense because I always feel either kicks or punches in the ribs up there. Good news is that it's still early so he has a lot of time to get in the right position! Turn baby, turn! Oh and she said the swollen lady parts is normal :) Still uncomfortable though!!

Hi to everyone!

Hi everyone I made it to Norway without incident today! I'm sure my family we're expecting my waters to go on the plane!! Pretty tired now and having quite strong cramps whenever I walk about too much- think it must be strong BH.
Hope everyone having a lovely weekend xxx

Glad you got there ok Rachel, some days I have those achey feelings when I'm walking around, then others I feel rather spritely like I can move around with ease. I think it's to do with being tired. Make sure you sleep and drink enough water, hope your enjoying your break xx

Hi ladies :wave:

Sorry haven't been on today but my hubby and my nephew finished the wall today I think I'm finally done with things but here's a pic

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_image_zps6d70c0ed.jpg

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_image_zps7469e1a6.jpg

wow! Looks great Lucy!! I really need to get on this stuff. We were supposed to start this weekend but I have a terrible cold, blah! I spent almost the whole weekend in bed.

Rachel - hope you're having a nice trip and everyone else had a nice weekend!

Megan I just sat and ordered them around LOL my hubby was frustrating me but luckily his nephew was able to get it put together and the stick on the wall LOL I think my hubby is happy it's over :haha:

I like your style Lucy! That's what I need to do. How are you feeling? When is your next appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->