2014 January Rainbows

FX for ya, I really hope Ivan stays put he can wiggle all he wants just not flop LOL it's not so bad when he's head down when he's breech he literally sits on my bladder :/

The tech said that they literally do flop from breech to head down that it will nauseate you so looks good for you :)

Lucy, Megan- Hoping your munchkins stay head down :) I haven't felt any nausea..I almost feel like she is Transverse..(lying side to side) because I feel so wide and feel a large hard mass on my left side and lots of movement on my right side....Doctors wont do another scan..thinking about going to L&D though..This back pain is excrutiating... :/

might be a good idea if you're having a lot of pain Young…does it feel like contractions? Keep us posted.

i've had some braxton hicks, but I've read that if the baby's face is facing my pelvic bone instead of my back, the BH can read mostly as back pain. The pain is constant, but i'lll have a few minutes where it's soo bad...then back to constant...Thinking maybe i'm having contractions that are showing up as back pain. DH is out of town until Sunday night...a good 5 hour drive...I kinda want to get checked that way if something is happening, he has a chance to get to me first...

Young def get checked just to be safe. Ivan had his head in my pelvis yesterday and every time I walked it hurt luckily he moved up some bc it's gone today keep us posted

I'd go get checked, if anything for peace of mind. Poor you though, that's awful to be in pain like that. Hugs to you and let us know what you decide.

Thanks for the concern ladies!

I am back from my brief stay in Labor & Delivery. They monitored me and Violet looks to be doing well. They weren't sure what was causing my back pain and at first just told me to take Tylenol.

Then they decided to an internal exam. As she was checking me (AWKWARD!) she asked me if this is my first pregnancy. I said yes, but mentioned the previous miscarriage.

I am already 1 cm dilated and baby's head is down, but the cervix is still long.

She said that Violet's head seems to be pressing on my back and since she is already in the head down position that chances are it'll only get worse. :(

Her head is only going to get bigger and her body weight is only going to increase putting more pressure there. They gave me a pamphelt and explained a few things and told me to really note any changes going on. They also said that if I exhibit 5 symptoms out of the list to come in...(I have 3 as of now)..

They also said that there is a high chance that since I am already dilating that we won't make it to 40 weeks, but not to be alarmed.

So! if you made it through the whole thing, that is the update!! I'm hoping (even though I am in a lot of pain) that she stays in as long as she can..The longer, the better after all.

Young hope a Violet decides to stay put for a bit longer, is there anyway you can just take it easy for awhile. I've read that helps tons, I guess bed rest really.

Thanks Lucy! The doctors didn't mention any bed rest, but they did say to take it easy. Luckily I have a job where I sit all day long. Which is a blessing and a curse, but in this case, a blessing. I have to walk 15 minutes to reach my car and 15 to walk to work, but other than that, it's pretty easy..but you can bet that I am going to cut down a lot at home. I'll maintain the majority of the cleanliness of the house, but with DH being gone until Sunday...I may wait until Saturday night to do anything. lol Fx'd she stays!

fx'd for you Young! Glad to hear that there was nothing serious, sorry you're in pain though and hope your little lady stays put!!! Take care of yourself and thanks for keeping us updated.

Lucy I love the pic!!

Ooo young sorry your in pain :hugs: hope she does stay in for a little longer xx

Can't believe we have less than 10 weeks to go!

Just got back from the OB, it was a short and sweet appointment. Quinn is measuring on track, 150-152BPM, my BP is good and she is head down now! I can't wait until the ultrasound next week to see how much she has grown :)

That's great news Lyndzo! Don't know if I ever caught baby's name before, I love Quinn, so cute :)

Lyndzo great news !!!

Had my second u/s today Ivan flipped back to breech but he was happily playing with his little toes and flexing his little arms <3 so all looking good so far

Hi Ladies! It's been a quiet few days on here. I guess no news is good news!

I'm finally getting around to washing and sorting baby clothes. My husband and son are away for a week so it's very quiet around here. I'm trying to enjoy the time and relax.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Hi ladies :)

Happy new weeks !!!!

I've been busy learning to crochet going good so far. Yesterday I don't know what happened but Ivan was moving tons for over an hour making feel sick. Ended up vomiting dinner and this morning I still feel nauseas :(. I have a NST tom and will bring it up with the dr then, I hope it passes tho I hate feeling this way.

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

Hi everyone :)
I'm back home from Oslo now. Had a lovely time but it's nice to be home! Really feel like I'm on the countdown now- eeeeeeek!!!!
Lucy- hope u feel better soon x
Hi Megan- lovely to have a quiet relaxing week ;)
Lyndzo- glad u had a good appointment xxx
Back to work tomorrow, boooo!!! Can't wait for maternity leave- 4 more weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->