2014 January Rainbows

He is def a flipper LOL he has been in a dif position at every u/s the last couple of times on Wed he was head down and today breech I wonder what he'll be on Thursday

Ooh you too are getting snow? They're calling for snow for the next three days here :( my hubby said it's already coming down in Aspen luckily my apt was early I hate going up there in snow.

My hubby said he's def getting me snow tires bc of all my apts. and once Ivan is born he wants us safe and since it can snow in May here it's better safe than sorry.

Be careful driving tom. Leave early and just go slow I'm a grandma when I have drive in snow LOL

I have never driven in snow it's too scary! In the uk the whole country comes to a stop if it snows, be careful ladies!

With every week that passes the pain in my pubic bones gets worse, anyone else experiencing the same thing? Any tips for pain relief? When I touch that area I can actually feel that my pubic bones, the ones that are on either side of my vagina ( if that makes sense tmi) are actually further apart, they have become wider, so freaky.

In other news we have painted the spare room blue! Yay we finally started doing the nursery :happydance: when I saw the room completely empty and my OH start to roll the first bit of paint on I got this feeling in my tummy like oh shit we are having a baby, we are actually having a baby, oh shit, I guess it's nerves as its becoming more real!

So today we are going to be building the nursery furniture, putting up the new curtains and hopefully all the other decorative bits I have got. I will post some pics of our progress later.

Last night I went to the cinema to watch the butler, great film by the way. As I was walking in two drunk men were staggering down the road and as they walked past me one of them said oi oi fatty to me!!!! I couldn't believe it, it was too late for me to say anything by the time I had regained the ability to speak! So since then I have been really upset that I didn't get to shout I'm pregnant you c***!!!! Golly this pregnancy is doing nothing for my self esteem, all this bmi bashing and now I'm getting heckled in the street!

I have never driven in snow it's too scary! In the uk the whole country comes to a stop if it snows, be careful ladies!

With every week that passes the pain in my pubic bones gets worse, anyone else experiencing the same thing? Any tips for pain relief? When I touch that area I can actually feel that my pubic bones, the ones that are on either side of my vagina ( if that makes sense tmi) are actually further apart, they have become wider, so freaky.

In other news we have painted the spare room blue! Yay we finally started doing the nursery :happydance: when I saw the room completely empty and my OH start to roll the first bit of paint on I got this feeling in my tummy like oh shit we are having a baby, we are actually having a baby, oh shit, I guess it's nerves as its becoming more real!

So today we are going to be building the nursery furniture, putting up the new curtains and hopefully all the other decorative bits I have got. I will post some pics of our progress later.

Last night I went to the cinema to watch the butler, great film by the way. As I was walking in two drunk men were staggering down the road and as they walked past me one of them said oi oi fatty to me!!!! I couldn't believe it, it was too late for me to say anything by the time I had regained the ability to speak! So since then I have been really upset that I didn't get to shout I'm pregnant you c***!!!! Golly this pregnancy is doing nothing for my self esteem, all this bmi bashing and now I'm getting heckled in the street!

OMG I'm sorry that happened to you. Wish I had been there with you, I would have slapped him. It boggles my mind too b/c you look SO good!! You don't look big at all!

Glad you're feeling better Lucy!

It really is stressful when our babes have quiet days. Quinn had one yesterday and so far today she's pretty quiet. But the odd wiggles tells me she's in there and the nurse who does my prenatal classes says it's very normal.

Emmy those guys must have been really drunk because you look great. They deserve a punch in the face.

Emmy- OMG!! I can't believe it! You do look absolutely amazing! Not big at all!!1 Stupid Men! and YAY for the nursery!!! Glad you're getting stuff done! At the rate DH and I are working, we probably wont get it done until she arrivfes! :haha:

Lucy- Glad you are getting snow tires. Living in Florida...we don't really need to worry with those.. lol and I'm glad that you are seeing the positives..I know they can be difficult to see through the grief.. :(

Lyndzo- quiet days can be scary..but I'm sure after a couple quiet days, she sure as heck lets you know she's okay on another day..lol ;)

Megan- Glad you get to see your family soon!!!!!!! :happydance:

:hi: Hello Everyone!

Young your lucky my aunt lives in FL and always tells me how great the weather is, I do like a white Xmas tho then I'm ready for it to be over LOL

So question I posted a pic of my bump and was told my bump dropped, might sound a bit dumb but what does that mean?

I would love to be in Florida today!!! It's SO COLD!

Lucy it means that the baby has defending farther into your pelvis…can sometimes mean that labour might come soon. My son dropped at around 35/36 weeks and I carried him to 40 weeks though, so not sure how accurate that is. Is it a relief? I would love to get this baby's feet out of my ribs!!!!

Hi Ladies! Hope you had a good weekend :)

Lucy- yep, megan is right. You normally carry baby in a general area and then when people say "you dropped" the bump is lower because baby is descending. YAY for you! That's such a great thing!!!

Although I was born and raised in Florida, I am NOT a florida girl. I am super pale because I hate the sun and i despise that I can wear shorts on Christmas day. Was talking to DH about maybe going a little north during christmas time so Violet has a chance to experience snow..Then again, DH hasn't seen it either.

Lol young you can come here I'll post a pic when we get a good snow storm we got some this weekend but it's mostly up in Aspen. They even opened the slopes early this year :)

Megan I don't really know if it made a dif Ivan has been pretty low anyway never got kicked in the ribs LOL but I def feel pressure down low when I walk and have been getting bh more often now too. I was told that bc of GD and HBP babies tend to come earlier that topped with his cord restriction I might just be induced earlier but still a wait and see

I googled and it said that once you drop it's sometimes 3-4 weeks for labor which us fine by me I'll be 35-36 weeks which is right where I need to be to deliver at my local hosp. A little early but they were planning on inducing anyway

So I definitely popped again this weekend. I noticed it yesterday when I got dressed to take my bump pic, and then DH came in the room and said 'WHOA!'

I had my OB appt today and they measured my belly and it's measuring 2 weeks ahead. Last appt (11 days ago it was measuring on track). It confirms the growth spurt but now I'm wondering if this means baby is going to be big? I hope not!

Lyndzo- I wouldn't think it means baby is going to be big. Of course that' s a possibility, but I think it just means baby is bulking up and will eventually get aggravated with the lack of space and make the big debut. Maybe that's just me being a wishful thinker lol but it trumps the alternative lol

Well....I noticed this morning...I'm starting to do the waddle! :haha:

It's hard to believe that in 6ish weeks, the tiny human will make her debut. It still truly hasn't set in..is that normal?? :shrug: I honestly dont think it will until I am holding her and realize that we are in charge of her care. I can't wait though. I'm so excited! :happydance: and Hello Butternut squash!

Young I've started waddling too, haha! I think it's normal that it hasn't set in. It's so hard to picture until it's actually real!!

I think that baby has dropped. I can breathe!! It's hard to tell though. I've been so bad at taking belly photos this pregnancy and my DH is an unreliable source, haha. He says he still can't get over how big my belly is.

Hi to everyone!

Megan- Glad you can breathe again!! Hopefully baby dropped! :happydance:

Haha I've been waddling for a couple of weeks. It got worse when she went head down, she presses right on my bladder. I'm amazed I haven't peed myself in public! LOL!

Can't believe how close we are getting now. I'm getting nervous! My prenatal classes are easing some of my worries but I keep thinking I'll be in a total panic when I go into labour :\

Young happy butternut squash !!!

Megan and Lyndzo :wave:

Nothing to report here I have my u/s tom to check the cord and see what the plan is for next week. I had so wanted to cook a turkey but I'm scared to even buy one incase I gave to stay in the hosp at any given time.

One good thing is Ivan has been making my belly dance today I sat there in amazement, this boy loves his sandwiches I swear it's what I had for breakfast with a little coffee and I sat down to try to finish his blankie but he keeps moving around I stop to play with him LOL I'll poke him he pokes back love it

Aww! Lucy how cute!! Please let us know about your appointment and I am glad that you are able to interact with him! :D :happydance:

Lyndzo- Glad the classes are helping ease your concern. I didn't take any. Probabl should have. lol But I'm sure we all will be in a slight panic when the time comes :haha:

AFM- I feel like I have to pee ALL THE TIME! This is actually the first time I have experienced this symptom lol AND (TMI ALERT) I feel so so so gassy and the "fluffs" are getting harder to keep in with her adding weight down there. I work in an office that is SO quiet too! :dohh: Luckily I haven't really had any slip ups... Such a silly concern..but I am still a lady after all :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->