2014 January Rainbows

I'm seeing my new doctor in 2 weeks. Have booked a private scan for just over 8 weeks- can't wait!

Mojo, praying your baby is fine :hugs:

Yay Lucy!!! Those numbers are perfect!!!

OMGosh, yay Emmy!!!! Welcome!!! SO excited for you! <3 Stick baby stick! <3

Markswife! Fancy seeing you here!! Congrats to you too!! We are nearly due date buddies!! Stick little beans xxxxxx

Can I join in? Mc at 6 weeks with my first pregnancy in June last year, has taken us nearly a year to fall again and I got my BFP last night. Very faint on a boots test so I did a digi and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks

I'm so scared. I have crampy feelings every now and again which worry me, I'm exhausted and a bit sick, my boobs have got all these gross blue veins on too!

I wish my test line would get darker, I'm going to test again tomoro!

I dunno when I ovulated and my cycles are crazy but according to my last period I wud be due January 13th xx

Sticky dust to us all please!!!!!!! :dust:

Welcome, I am sorry you had to go through your first loss. When is your Due date?

Thank you, think my due date is 13th January xx

My doctors appt is on Monday and I'm going to try and get my epu scan for 7 weeks booked in from then xx

Markswife! Fancy seeing you here!! Congrats to you too!! We are nearly due date buddies!! Stick little beans xxxxxx

I know right? :) Praying both of our beans stay nice and snug and healthy in there! grow babies grow!

I know right? :) Praying both of our beans stay nice and snug and healthy in there! grow babies grow!

I'm so crampy, on and off, feels like stretching, I dunno if its psychological or not but its really freaking me out!!

I'm so crampy, on and off, feels like stretching, I dunno if its psychological or not but its really freaking me out!!

I had that a lot last week. Haven't had it so much this week (just twingy), and it freaked me a lot too. :hugs: I'm sure bean is just growing in there :) <3

My apt was for Monday they're seeing if they can see me at all bc they don't do high risk :( but if not am going to have to find someone else am just waiting right now might call my dr and see if she can do a scan for me just to reassure me

I'm having a mini freak out today. Ms has gone and boobs not as sore, aaaahhhh! My brain is panicking!!

johnsongirl from what i have read symptoms come and go try not to stress it's not good for you or the baby.

I finally got all the doctor crap figured out YAY !!!! i got my first prenatal on Thursday but i want to see if my dr would do a scan for me am not sure if she will but am going to call and see about it my hubs wanted me to wait but today is mothers day in latin america and he wanted to tell his mother that she was going to be a grandma but only if we see something on the u/s so gotta work some magic and talk them into it

Just got my blood done an they called I can come pick up my results I just pray for good news.

Good luck mojo!

Yay Lucy! Hope they will do an early scan for you.

I got my results wed 5/8 3053 today 5/10 6798 praise god it's all him!!!

great news mojo so happy for you hun :happydance:

megan keep your fingers crossed for me just called the clinic and they are a little hesitant bc they said it was so early there might not be anything to see but am hoping she will do it just to calm me down some i know if they did the vaginal one they might see something am really praying that they let me do it

Woohoo wonderful news mojo!!!! :) :dance::dance:

AFM I'm just waiting it out until my appointment on the 29th. Boobs have been sore today a lot so that reassures me a bit :) I'm anxious for the early stages to pass by a bit so I can relax a bit more. We tell the parents tomorrow night! :happydance::happydance: Excited about that!!! :)

Yay for getting your doctor stuff situated Lucy! <3 I hope they do an early scan for you! :)

Rachel, I'm sure everything is fine :) My symptoms have been coming and going as well, I think it is common at this stage. My boobs hadn't hurt the last few days and today they have been quite sore. :p Just try to relax, that's all we can do at this point :)

Yay for getting your doctor stuff situated Lucy! <3 I hope they do an early scan for you! :)

i thought i had but not yet lol Monday will be the day i find out which dr am going to be going to. How exciting that you are going to share the news that must be so exciting :happydance:

i did want to tell my aunt she is my mothers only sister but hubs wants to wait until we have an ultrasound that shows that she's in the right place hopefully soon.

not much on the symptoms department for me bbs were a little sore but nothig much some twinges here and there but nothing major maybe soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->