2014 January Rainbows

Mojo try not to worry too much (I know it's impossible). I wish I knew more about progesterone so I could help you. Hopefully the office calls you back soon. Fingers crossed that everything is just fine.

A lady fr

Mojo try not to worry too much (I know it's impossible). I wish I knew more about progesterone so I could help you. Hopefully the office calls you back soon. Fingers crossed that everything is just fine.

A lady from the office called not my dr but said to stay off my feel the next two days an to keep taking the progestrone. Thanks for all your support I go for another hcg tomorrow I just pray my baby is ok !

I too just called my dr I have this ache on my ovary since yesterday and it scares me I hope they call me soon and tell me it's normal :(. I'm really really scared it might be ectopic

I too just called my dr I have this ache on my ovary since yesterday and it scares me I hope they call me soon and tell me it's normal :(. I'm really really scared it might be ectopic

That's what I worry about too with this one :( hang on we can do this :)

Am hoping its gas again but I just want to know am not bleeding or cramping horribly but it's that dull ache right there hope it what my boss said just a small cyst nd nothing mojor will update when I know more

Ok it's light brownish I guess it's on gods hands now ill know more tomorrow I can't give up no matter what :)

Mojo am praying for you hun :hugs:

Quick update just gat my betas back 227 phew !!! They said the numbers indicate a normal pregnancy but they're going to call me bc of the aching to see if I should go in for an ultrasound FX that they see something in my uterus

Can I join in? Mc at 6 weeks with my first pregnancy in June last year, has taken us nearly a year to fall again and I got my BFP last night. Very faint on a boots test so I did a digi and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks

I'm so scared. I have crampy feelings every now and again which worry me, I'm exhausted and a bit sick, my boobs have got all these gross blue veins on too!

I wish my test line would get darker, I'm going to test again tomoro!

I dunno when I ovulated and my cycles are crazy but according to my last period I wud be due January 13th xx

Sticky dust to us all please!!!!!!! :dust:

Mojo, praying your baby is fine :hugs:

Yay Lucy!!! Those numbers are perfect!!!

OMGosh, yay Emmy!!!! Welcome!!! SO excited for you! <3 Stick baby stick! <3

Hi emmy, congrats on your bfp. I've got lots of cramps and the crazy blue boob veins too! Everyone says its normal.
Mojo- I'm sure you'll be fine lovely, just take it easy- it's so hard that its totally out of our control :(
Lucy- hope your cramp is feeling better. I'm sure with those numbers the little bean is in the right place x

Mojo, I don't think it can hurt the baby and I'm pretty sure I've heard other women taking progesterone with that warning on it too and it was fine. <3 Also you can never get too much progesterone. By the third trimester (especially with multiples) a woman's progesterone levels are astronomically high, so any amount they supplement you with can only help :) I hope the spotting stops though. Brown is promising because brown is old blood not active bleeding! :hugs:

Can I join in? Mc at 6 weeks with my first pregnancy in June last year, has taken us nearly a year to fall again and I got my BFP last night. Very faint on a boots test so I did a digi and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks

I'm so scared. I have crampy feelings every now and again which worry me, I'm exhausted and a bit sick, my boobs have got all these gross blue veins on too!

I wish my test line would get darker, I'm going to test again tomoro!

I dunno when I ovulated and my cycles are crazy but according to my last period I wud be due January 13th xx

Sticky dust to us all please!!!!!!! :dust:

Welcome, I am sorry you had to go through your first loss. When is your Due date?

Welcome emmy!! Congratulations on your BFP!!

Lucy - hoping you just have gas like before (never thought I'd say that to anyone!!)
Mojo - hang in there! Like markswife said, brown is good.

Mine WAS scheduled for wednesday (the 15th) but it just got rescheduled to the 29th. So upset that I have to wait 2 weeks longer now :( After last time waiting longer doesn't help my sanity!

Welcome emmy.

Mojo: I take progesterone, mine even says not to take while pregnant, but my obgyn prescribed it to me. Just take it easy.

I don't have my first appointment scheduled yet, having blood work done on Monday though. So when they call to tell me numbers I will try to set it up. I am a little crampy today, but only on one side. It switches sides from day to day. But no spotting so I am just going to rest today. Ms is still bad, so I think that is a good sign.

My first doctor's appointment is on Monday. I was hoping to get in with a midwife but they are very hard to get here! I really like my doctor though so I can't complain.

Welcome emmy.

Mojo: I take progesterone, mine even says not to take while pregnant, but my obgyn prescribed it to me. Just take it easy.

I don't have my first appointment scheduled yet, having blood work done on Monday though. So when they call to tell me numbers I will try to set it up. I am a little crampy today, but only on one side. It switches sides from day to day. But no spotting so I am just going to rest today. Ms is still bad, so I think that is a good sign.

Don't forget to update when you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->