2014 January Rainbows

Congrats Markswife !!!!!!

I'm going out to see what's on clearance today lol might get a little something
Just noticed one of my bbs is bigger thn the other it's always been like that but man I can really tell LOL

Emmy- aspirin comes as 300mg standard in all the supermarkets so just take a quarter a day for 75mgs ;)

I am having some cramping this evening:growlmad: I hope it's not bad, maybe I need a poo (tmi)

I have 1 week left until 2nd trimester.. so excited!

hi ladies, here is my little jelly bean!

everything is fine, i found out i have an anterior placenta, anyone know what that means? sonographer also said that he could see a small bleed under my placenta that looks like old blood that might come out so not to be alarmed!! sounds scary to me, anyone else had this?

heart beat was 164bmp and we have announced it to everyone this evening, even facebook!

it was so cute the baby was wriggling around doing flips and all sorts!

Attachments

• baby boakye.jpg
    baby boakye.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 3
Yay! Congrats emmy, what a beautiful little baby :)

An anterior placenta just means the placenta is on the front of the uterus (abdominal side) instead of the back. I had this with my son. The only real impact the doc told me was that it might be a little more difficult to feel fetal movement because the placenta will sort of cushion it....I didn't have that problem at all though!!

Yay! Congrats emmy, what a beautiful little baby :)

An anterior placenta just means the placenta is on the front of the uterus (abdominal side) instead of the back. I had this with my son. The only real impact the doc told me was that it might be a little more difficult to feel fetal movement because the placenta will sort of cushion it....I didn't have that problem at all though!!

Ahh thank you, sounds so ominous but it's normal phew

Thank you I'm shocked how good the photo is, proper little baby now!

Aww yay Emmy! <3 Sweet looking little baby you have there :) And congrats on 12 weeks!

Emmy cute picture. I can't wait for my 12 week scan. Everyone seems to be doing good and moving into the 2nd trimester.

Afm: no real change still tired might be getting a little better, sense of smell and taste has magnified greatly, still nausea here and there but have problems eating nothing sounds good or taste good and when I do fine something good to eat seems that I can't eat that much, also boobs still really sore and tender.

Weird question does anyone's shoulder blades hurt it hurts from my shoulder blades to my bbs it painful and hard to sleep :(

I'm a PRUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy :p
I've never made it this far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay! you too congrats emmy and yay butterfly :p i'm still a little nervous but now I'm thinking this has to be it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->