2014 January Rainbows

Woohoo Congrats Horsey and yay for prune tomorrow Butterfly!!! <3 Enjoy every milestone! :)

Hi guys..dunno if you remember me anymore. I havent been online at all since quite a while. Have lurked once or twice to check on all. Have been down with all day bad nausea n occassional puking. Worse of all almost everyday headaches n migraines.. still the same :/ had my nt scan at 12+3. All went well :)

Hi guys..dunno if you remember me anymore. I havent been online at all since quite a while. Have lurked once or twice to check on all. Have been down with all day bad nausea n occassional puking. Worse of all almost everyday headaches n migraines.. still the same :/ had my nt scan at 12+3. All went well :)

Glad to see your back. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Hello Ladies! I'm back too! I check on you all everyday and know all of the stories..I am just not one to post often! I had my ultrasound yesterday and everything went wonderfully. DH and I were able to see and hear the baby's heartbeat. :) LO was moving all around in there..I even have a picture of the LO punching the sonogram..really..You see the entire fist..It sank deep all of a sudden then "BAM" punch and a picture. It was wonderful! I am glad to see everyone progressing well! We are on our way ladies! :thumbup:

Hello Ladies! I'm back too! I check on you all everyday and know all of the stories..I am just not one to post often! I had my ultrasound yesterday and everything went wonderfully. DH and I were able to see and hear the baby's heartbeat. :) LO was moving all around in there..I even have a picture of the LO punching the sonogram..really..You see the entire fist..It sank deep all of a sudden then "BAM" punch and a picture. It was wonderful! I am glad to see everyone progressing well! We are on our way ladies! :thumbup:

Wow wish u had taken a video for us :D

Thanks dear.. i m surviving on nausea meds big time..cant wait for 2nd tri now :)

Thanks dear.. i m surviving on nausea meds big time..cant wait for 2nd tri now :)

Not long now... 6 more days and you'll be there!! :happydance:

Not long now... 6 more days and you'll be there!! :happydance:

But sadly dh wont be in town next week to celebrate with me. We have our 5th anniversary next week too. He ll miss that too :(

Hi I remember you from the trying before AF thread! Glad to see your pregnant and everything is going well! Hope your sickness gets a bit better xx

I can't wait for the 2nd tri, the next scan we have will be the 18th and I should be 12+1 weeks, and this time OH gets to be there. But today baby is a prune!

Hi I remember you from the trying before AF thread! Glad to see your pregnant and everything is going well! Hope your sickness gets a bit better xx

Hey emmy! I remember u too. You name sounded way too known to me :) so glad to see u here too.. we can share our journey together :)

Hello ladies, do you mind if I join you? Now that I've passed the 12w mark (for the first time EVER!) I feel ready to join a due date club...and the PAL ladies are definitely the ladies for me. I see a few familiar faces in here - woo hoo! (Shefali, congrats sweetie! :thumbup:)

My story: I have dealt with recurrent m/c since fall 2011. We had 5 early m/c, all were empty sacs/chemicals except for one (genetically normal boy lost at 7w2d). Doctors basically think I just had bad luck and was implanting poor quality embryos. I was on progesterone and am still on baby aspirin...that's it. All seems to be going VERY well with this preg so far - betas were through the roof (in siggy) and 9w and 11w scans were perfect. So I'm really hoping this is our sticky rainbow. My EDD (based on O) is Jan 15, 2014!

Lovely to meet you all! :hi:

Also, Lyndzo, do you happen to have an account on weddingbee? I swear there was a lyndzo on there with an EDD around the same time as me!

Hi ladies i finally decided to get a journal, i want you all to read join in with me lol but my first problem is i dunno how to put the link in my signature, i think the link is there but it doesnt say "Emmy's Little Bean" so no one will know to click on it??????

Hi ladies i finally decided to get a journal, i want you all to read join in with me lol but my first problem is i dunno how to put the link in my signature, i think the link is there but it doesnt say "Emmy's Little Bean" so no one will know to click on it??????

Hi Emmy,

I will try to help...You want to type the text of your journal "Emmy's pregnancy journal" or whatever, select it, and then click the link button and enter the URL address. Make sense? This is what mine looks like (minus the spaces) in the box:

My please-be-sticky journal[/ URL]

Thank you hopestruck!! please join in with my journal ladies, i will try to make it interesting lol

Thank you hopestruck!! please join in with my journal ladies, i will try to make it interesting lol

your link isn't working! I think you are missing some digits in the URL. Maybe try copying and pasting into there again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->