2014 January Rainbows

Awww Megan, what an adorable photo! <3

Haha Lucy I'm excited for the 2nd tri too! <3 I will graduate to the 2nd tri forum on Saturday <3 SO EXCITED!!!

Horsey, I am SO glad everything is going great with this bean! <3 Keep on growing little one! This is for sure your miracle baby!

Markswife am a week behind you I'll be 12 weeks Saturday :) Im really wanting a Doppler now lol wish I had one oh well I know baby will move soon so

Megan that is such a cute photo!!

So happy horsey! R you having to change your dress now? I saw your pics before, will they accommodate a gorgeous bump? If baby comes early you could have an extra guest at the wedding! Either way I am sure it will all work out and be magical and special xx

This week needs to hurry up so I can be 12 weeks already!!

Ooooh 12 weeks you lucky duckies!

Emmy, the dress is totally gonna be awesome prego. Very big and poofy, but totally accommodating of da bump. I've been thinking about it this morning realizing my rib age might get bigger. I'm getting measurements taken at the end of July. I
Might have to go corset top instead of a zipper in back unfortunately. Below the ribcage, it just poofs out. Xo

You will be there soon horsey!

Oh yeah corset top is a good idea cus then you have room to grow and can loosen it. I spose we have no idea how our bodies are going to change. I already feel like my back has got fatter!

Sounds exciting horsey- new baby and a wedding in one month. Good times!
<3

Exciting Horsey! I would definitely recommend the corset back, pregnant or not. It takes SO much stress off with having to fit in the dress perfectly, it gives a lot of room for play (plus I think it looks pretty anyway). :) I had a corset back on my dress and absolutely LOVED it :) <3

Markswife am a week behind you I'll be 12 weeks Saturday :) Im really wanting a Doppler now lol wish I had one oh well I know baby will move soon so

Haha awesome! You are coming up on it fast!!! <3 I'm having SO much fun "playing" with our baby with the doppler lately (for only a few minutes, mind you, not like all day, lol). He/she likes to move away from it and I chase it with the doppler wand haha, then I'll hear a "whoosh" or "swish" when the baby moves his/her limbs near it <3 SO cute! :cloud9:

I still havnt heard the heartbeat but what I can hear now is loads of swooshing and whooshing and noises that sound like flips, I couldn't hear this before, I'm hoping its the baby, I think I can hear the placenta when I'm near these noises I can hear the wind through trees kind of noise...

On Monday I'm having another private one. NHS one is on the 9th July.

Do you think it's bad I can't hear it then? I thought it was just too early. I couldn't hear it at 10 weeks but heard it at the scan. It does say on the box to use from 14-16 weeks. I'm having a wobbly day today cus tomoro is the 26th June, the day I lost my last bean :cry:

I still havnt heard the heartbeat but what I can hear now is loads of swooshing and whooshing and noises that sound like flips, I couldn't hear this before, I'm hoping its the baby, I think I can hear the placenta when I'm near these noises I can hear the wind through trees kind of noise...

It could be the baby. Sometimes you can hear the baby moving without hearing the heartbeat :) I'm sure everything is fine, especially since you said you had the Angel Sounds doppler. Those aren't as sensitive as the Sonoline B, so probably harder to pick stuff up with it.

Hey ladies :wave: haven't been on much or rather at all today had a busy morning then work just got home a few minutes ago and I'm beat relaxing a bit before going to sleep another long day tom too but at least it makes the days fly by

Hope you're all well :hugs: all around

Hi Ladies! Feeling good today. I'm having lots and lots of stretching feelings in my lower abdomen, definitely not cramping though. Anyone else feeling that?

Megan I had been feeling that a few days go and then yest and today nothing I feel pretty normal just my sides hurt a little it scares me bc I keep thinking am not pregnant anymore :( I think am going to get a Doppler just for my own sanity

Megan- I feel lots of stretching in my lower abdomen, not painful cramps just a full pressure type feeling. My tummy is definitely starting to grow too. May have to look at some maternity jeans soon, eek!!

Rachel Thats how I would describe it too, like a pressure type feeling. Maternity pants are great :)

Lucy mine seems to come and go as well. I had about a week of no symptoms at all before my ultrasound and was starting to worry but then the ms came back with a vengeance! I'm hoping it starts to get better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->