2014 January Rainbows

Markswife I think that's all am wearing now am having a few tummy issues too but nothing major yet I feel little flipping sensations every now and then can't wait to really feel movement

Oh I am SO anxious to feel no doubt about it movement! Can't wait! <3 Hopefully really soon!

Your ahead of me so you'll feel proper movement before me :)

I've been getting little fluttering sensations too! It's exciting, makes it feel more real.

Megan yes it does in a way it reassures me too, I'm suffering from baby brain I thought my apt was this Thursday then I looked and its next Thursday :dohh: my hubby was laughing at me when I finally realized it the ass LOL

I can't wait for movement either, will make me feel loads better. Iv got baby brain too- not good when you work with scalpels and drugs!!!
I found baby's HB with the Doppler at work today. Gonna take the plunge and scan her if I get the time this week too :) not everyone at work knows so trying to be discreet- though I can't hide it for much longer as my tummy is growing!!!!

You should defo go for it and scan at work! So lucky!

I got put back 2 days today at my scan so I'm due the 15th January now, but everything is fine, baby was so cute we had to keep prodding it to make it wiggle and it would jump up and go upside down awwwww

Not much to say on my end except that I am reading here regularly and glad to hear everyone is doing so well! :happydance:

Oh, and I'm officially out of the first tri tomorrow (well, according to some sources). Peach week for me too - woo hoo! :yipee:

Congrats hopestruck!!

That's so cute emmy! glad your scan went well.

Rachel I'm so jealous you have access to an ultrasound!!!

I had a doctors appointment yesterday and got to hear baby's heart beating away. It sounded great, 154 bpm....makes me want to buy a doppler so I can hear it every day!!

Megan I hear ya I want one so bad but no funds for now :(

Emmy glad everything's ok so cute too :)
Hopestruck I moved to 2nd tri in my 12 weeks since my dr considers it then so congrats to you Hun

Rachel lucky you :) yeah baby is something else good thing I keep it all in my phone if not I'd be lost LOL

Sounds like everyone is doing great. I am going to order a Doppler this week finally. Also I am 11 weeks today!!!:happydance:

Sounds like everyone is doing great. I am going to order a Doppler this week finally. Also I am 11 weeks today!!!:happydance:

Yay, congrats on 11 weeks! I'm excited for you to order a doppler! I bought mine in a previous pregnancy (ended in m/c) so I never got to hear the heartbeat. With this pregnancy I was able to hear the heartbeat starting at 7+6...it was amazing! Ever since then I have listened to it every day and it is the BEST reassurance (aside from an ultrasound, of course)! I know some people struggle with it, but I really hope it works out for you. :thumbup:

congrats on 11 weeks butterfly!!

I just announced on Facebook!!! It's all feeling very real now! So excited :happydance::happydance:

Hopestruck, I have the same history with doppler. I bought ours last pregnancy in August last year and that one ended in miscarriage and I never got to hear the heartbeat with that one. This one I started being able to hear the heartbeat at 8w5d and have been able to hear it every day since :) <3 Definitely great for reassurance! I LOVE it! <3

Yay for FB announcement Megan!!! It feels so good to be "out" doesn't it? :)

Congrats on 11 weeks butterfly!!! You will LOVE having a doppler <3 Especially when you start hearing movement! It is the most amazing thing! I definitely recommend Sonoline B brand, I have not had a single problem finding the HB with it ever since 8w5d when I first found it :)

Markswife, that is awesome! I honestly don't think I could go through a pregnancy without a doppler now. THank goodness they are so affordable!

Megan, I just announced too! It does feel so much more *real*!

This is what I wrote for my announcement... I really wanted to convey how thankful we are, and I think I more or less did that. Haha.

"Things I know to be true: (1) twelve weeks can seem like an eternity; (2) morning sickness is a terrible misnomer; (3) a doting husband and supportive family and friends are worth their weight in gold; and (4) all of us are truly miracles. &#8212; feeling blessed with *husbands name*"

Next up, some more maternity clothes shopping online! ;)

:happydance:

That's lovely hopestruck :)
Congrats on the announcements everyone and happy 11 week butterfly.
I'm very very luck to have an ultrasound and Doppler at work......just have to be brave enough to use them!
Ok, random question- can I use fake tan when pregnant? Going to a wedding in a few weeks and I'm pastey white!!

hopestruck thats so cute!!

I posted a 4 picture collage, one of the ultrasound and the other 3 of my sons reaction to seeing the picture...he's only 16 months so he has so idea what he was looking at but he started crying and threw it on the ground!! I still can't stop laughing when I think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->