2014 January Rainbows

Congrats to all the ladies reaching new milestones! <3 :happydance:

Our gender ultrasound is exactly 2 weeks from today!!! SO excited! <3 :yipee: :yipee: :happydance: Can't wait!

Hi everyone congrats on all the new fruits!!! I'm an onion today- which to me seems smaller than an avocado!
I had an exciting doctor visit yesterday- went for my blood clotting stuff but they had a new machine and asked if I wanted a scan.....stupid question!! So I had a free scan and 3D too! It was amazing. Baby has grown so much. I could see her rubbing her face- too cute!
Can't wait for 20 week scan. Mines not till 16th aug so I'm a bit after some of you ladies. So excited to find out what we're all having.
And we're nearly half way through!!!! Didn't think I'd get this far :)
Oh and- hooray for maternity trousers!!!!

I thought the same thing about the onion.....Isn't that smaller than an avocado?! lol Glad you got to see your LO! I can't wait to schedule my appointment! My check-up is tomorrow morning and I'm hoping they will schedule me for next week....but they probably can't get me in :(

The good news is that in the long run this amount of time will seem like a blink of an eye....but right now..Time is SOOO SLOOOOWWW! lol:wacko:

Free 3D scan! That's so great Rachel! I'm jealous, haha.

Onion does seem smaller than avocado....1 week and 1 day until our next scan.

Young hope they can get you in for yours next week too.

Congrats on 17 weeks Young and Rachel! :) And yes Onion does seem smaller than an avocado. Another one of the sites said pear, I think I will go with large pear, haha. A lot cuter than an onion anyway ;)

Rachel, how exciting about the ultrasound! <3 Peeks at baby are always fun :) Can't wait to find out what everyone is having!

I feel like I'm in the 2WW again waiting for my gender ultrasound, haha :haha:! It is just under 2 weeks away at this point!

Congrats ladies I thought the same thing with the peach and lemon LOL.

So yesterday I had a bit of a scare had one brown blood for the one time after using the bathroom (sorry tmi) but then it was gone so called my dr and the nurse said not to worry about it unless it turned red but nothing happened today :) thank God I think it was bc I was on my feet at work and time with my hubby ;)

Today I we spent most of the day at this secluded lake it's up in the mountains and so beautiful it was my hubby our furry baby and I, we fished and relaxed the whole time best thing no phones LOL lo was moving around a bit too so I think she liked mommy being relaxed :) can't wait to go again

Lucy- That sounds so relaxing! Good for you and I'm glad that the blood was nothing to worry about :) :thumbup:

AFM- my appointment went well today. I was witha new doctor because mine was Out of town. I was NOT confident with this doctor at all! :shrug: She just seemed to not really know what to do and there were several very awkward moments. I was sure to schedule my next appointment with my original Doctor.

Unfortunately, the lady that scheules the ultrasound was also out...So now I have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to even schedule! :cry: :( hoping they will get me in soon!!!! I can't wait to know what my LO is..:blue::pink:

ITS A GIRL:happydance::happydance::happydance: I am in shock and so happy!! I cried tears of joy in the scan room. I was so expecting to hear boy as i have three boys and never thought i would hear GIRL.

Lucy glad to hear that the bleeding was nothing to worry about. Congradulations Racheal and all the other ladies on the new milestone. Cant wait to hear what everyone is having. Anyone going team green?

AWW!! Congrats Khaya! i wanted to go team green....but I am the type of girl who ruins christmas by sneaking in the closet to find my gifts..lol I am no different with the baby...any chance to sneak a peek..I'm taking it!! lol

Khaya Congrats on a baby girl !!! :happydance:

I am so excited to see what am having less than two weeks to go now.

okay..question ladies..

Normally, right after urinating if it's been a while, all of a sudden I feel like I have a painful, large bubble right below my sturnum..it normally lets up within 30 minutes of so...but it's painful..gas way up there?? Anyone else experiencing anything at all similar to this?

Eee Khaya congrats on the baby girl!!! SO excited that all of us are finding out the genders soon (except for the team green ladies)! <3

Less than 2 weeks for ours! <3 SO can't wait!

And OMGosh! Tomorrow I will be 17 weeks AND 90 days since I found out about baby bean! <3 Crazy how time is moving! :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->