2014 January Rainbows

Aaw young your so sweet thanks Hun

So finally told the other housekeeper I'm pregnant, only the one I get along with knew but had managed to keep it from the other two, one I won't tell she tried to flirt with my hubby and thought he was marrying me only bc I was pregnant, the one I told today actually got tears in her eyes and got emotional :)

I wasn't expecting that I just thought she would say congrats or some thing but not for her to tear up it really touched me, she can be a bit mean at times, now am all emotional too.

This was me on Wednesday at 16 weeks.

me.jpg

It's starting to show. :) :thumbup:

Please excuse the Work bathroom :wacko:

Lucy- I am glad that you finally told her. She probably walked around cleaning and everytime she saw you was thinking it! and I'm glad her reaction was positive and unexpected! :)

Cute bumps Lucy and young. I love seeing what people look like too!
Have any of you ladies been more emotional lately? The last few days I just keep randomly bursting into tears and I'm not a cryer!!! Also anyone feel a bit hairier?!! I seem to be getting some hair on my tummy!!! Not gorilla hair but definitely there!!

Due January 16th with our rainbow baby after mmc on April 1st/13.

Oh gosh Johnsongirl...All of the above. I have DEFINITELY been more emotional. I am a crier by nature though. But it just springs up. For example, I woke up this morning after barely bing able to sleep and it just made me cry knowing I had to work. :cry:..i felt like such a big baby myself! lol

As far as more hair, my tummy is getting some for sure..I also have been sprouting dark hairs on my chin, which is so strange. :wacko:

Welcome pokatobug!!:hi:

Gorgeous bumps!

Welcome pokatobug!

AFM, I have a cold! No fun when pregnant :( I hope it goes away soon! Blech! I am just resting and taking it super easy today!

I have been more emotional lately and I have been a bit more irritable lately as well (which is SO not like me). DH is so understanding though! I was being a bit irritable with him last night and when I apologized for it (like I said, not like me) he said that he knows when I snap at him I don't really mean it and that he knows I'm more hormonal. <3 And, of course, gave me a big bear hug. I love him <3

As for hair on belly, I have more too :p It is very interesting, haha.

And here's my 16 week bump :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/16weeks.jpg

Poka welcome !!!! Congrats

Johnsongirl am def more emotional than usual I don't consider myself a crier but my hubby might say other wise LOL i have been bitchy and constantly apologize to my hubby but he's been a real trooper takes things in stride I have pcos so the hair thing is nothing new to me :(

Young I had noticed that she stared at my tummy a few times these past few days. She had also had a dream about me asking her to watch my baby girl (I had just found out I was pregnant so just laughed and said we were waiting a bit longer) so she might of thought I was regaining weight. Her reaction really took me by surprise but a happy one

I will have to post a bump picture soon, I know I have gained some weight but I think all over not just the bump...lol. I am going to have to go get new pants soon as my old ones are getting snug and I had to pick up some new tee shirts the other day a size bigger.

I'm definitely more emotional! I get teary over the dumbest things, my husband just shakes his head.

Welcome pokatobug!!

Great bump pics ladies! Markswife I love your updates, that'll be a great memory for you and baby.

Loving the bumps ladies!

I am hairier too!! My tummy has a few dark hairs when usually I am blonde, I have to shave my legs way more too!

Thank you ladies! <3 :)

Megan, I plan on printing these out and putting them in the baby's book for him/her to read one day :) <3

Wednesday! That means new fruit day for me!! So Excited!! Onion! :happydance: I can't wait to schedule the gender scan! Hopefully on Friday at my appointment they'll give me a date!! Sooner rather than later I hope!

Emmy! you are an orange! And a peach Butterfly!! YAY!! I love the milestones we are reaching with every passing week!

Congrats ladies all these new fruits !!!!!

Can't wait to know what were all having it so exciting :)

:happydance: yay I'm a peach!

I can't wait for everyone to find out what they are having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->