2014 January Rainbows

Baby 31.jpg

Here is the little booger that didn't want to wake up during the ultra sound, either he/she is doing all the sleeping now and will be up all the time or it's just a relaxed baby.

Oh! Look at that baby! So precious! Happy for you Butterfly!

Megan, Young, Marswife happy 16 !!!! :happydance: your all avocados one of my fav things :)

I'm an Orange !!!! :happydance: 15 weeks yay LOL am excited can you tell

Megan, Young, Marswife happy 16 !!!! :happydance: your all avocados one of my fav things :)

I'm an Orange !!!! :happydance: 15 weeks yay LOL am excited can you tell

Yeah I can't believe all the oranges and avocados!! Well done everyone! We have come so so far!! :happydance:

16 weeks today!!!! Welcome avocado!!! <3 :happydance: :yipee: Can't believe I've come this far already! :)

I think time is finally starting to pick up and not drag:). I had a few tiny kicks last night :happydance: I can feel them if am very still especially now that I know where baby hangs out and the dr saying its very possible and that they're going to get stronger am def on :cloud9:

Hope you all have a happy Saturday :)

I think time is finally starting to pick up and not drag:). I had a few tiny kicks last night :happydance: I can feel them if am very still especially now that I know where baby hangs out and the dr saying its very possible and that they're going to get stronger am def on :cloud9:

Hope you all have a happy Saturday :)

Really?! I thought kicks didn't start until after 18 weeks. This gives me hope! I would love to feel early kicks :)

It just feels like a tap they had been flutters but when I pay attention and lay still I feel a bit more distinct movement if that makes sense. This morning was very weird most of the day I haven't felt much but am trying to be more aware LOL

I had been reading that many women don't get movement until 18 weeks when my dr asked me if I was feeling anything I said yes flutters and bubbles and flips she said it was def baby that gas is very dif and believe me I know gas LOL

Glad you're starting to feel better Lucy! Bring on the kicks!!

My energy levels are starting to get back to normal again which is handy for keeping up with the little guy. I've also felt what I think are light kicks the last few days. Still lots of flutters too. I can't wait for a good strong one.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Felt a bunch of flutters today. 15 weeks down! Week 16 begins tomorrow :)
My belly has certainly popped this week!

Attachments

• 15_weeks.jpg
    15_weeks.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone! I'm back from a lovely relaxing holiday. I've missed loads on here!
Great bump pictures everyone :) I'll try and do one this week.
I think time is starting to go a bit faster too and I'm relaxing a bit more. Bump here everyday so I feel more pregnant. Think I've felt flutters and one poke!! Nothing too convincing yet. My only real news is my harmony blood test failed again!!! Grrrrr! Very annoying. Ah we'll, I know baby is ok in there (love the Doppler!!) so I'll just have to wait for 20 week scan.
Hope you're all ok
Rachel xxx

Oh my gosh!!! Look at all the bumps, fruit and kicks!! All so exciting!!! I have yet to feel any kicks.. :( But I have the doppler and can hear the heartbeat which is strong, so that really helps to settle any worries. I tried to post a bump pic, but for some reason it isn't working for me... :( BUT! I plan on trying again on wednesday when Baby and I welcome 17 weeks!! SO excited!!

Rachel welcome back believe they messed up your test again, I just got a quad test done Thursday but they said they couldn't tell gender with it :( but by the time I get the results I will be close to my gender scan so not a huge deal.

Young cant for a bump pic will try to load one of me see if it works :)

So this is my 15 week bump, I think I look huge

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_IMG_20130720_124549_682_zps02916b0c.jpg

Oh lucy! So gorgeous! not huge at all! I may have to try and take one today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->