2014 January Rainbows

Congrats Emmy!!! So exciting. Looks like we're not gonna be an all pink thread!
Such a cool time for us all- movement and gender. Nice for us to be happy rather than scared to death!!!

YAY EMMY!!! So Exciting!! I bet you are stoked!

Markswife- That's so Awesome!!! I have yet to feel anything. :( BUT I know it's just a matter of time! Come on little one..Kick me! I don't care! Lol

AFM- I am soo anxious and excited about tomorrow morning! I am glad my appointment is the first one of the day...I don't think I could wait all day to find out!!

Young - our appointment is first thing too! I booked it as early as I could. Today is draagggggging. Less than 24 hrs!!

Both hubby and I are still thinking boy but would be happy with a girl too of course :)

Megan!- Yep! 8am for us! But my wedding photographer wants to do a gender reveal for us for free!!!!! So excited. I'm gonna have the Ultrasound Tech call my photographer and we will find out when we get home, when she arrives with a crate full of pink or blue balloons! so..10am ish. I'll be posting on here ASAP!

Thanks Lucy! I am so glad that we can all share in this experience together!!! This is the best thing i've done since getting pregnant is joining this forum!! So inspiring and exciting!:yipee:

Young that is such a fantastic idea!! How cute is that!! Those pictures are going to be amazing. I'm so jealous, haha!! I will post as soon as I can too.

Megan!- Yep! 8am for us! But my wedding photographer wants to do a gender reveal for us for free!!!!! So excited. I'm gonna have the Ultrasound Tech call my photographer and we will find out when we get home, when she arrives with a crate full of pink or blue balloons! so..10am ish. I'll be posting on here ASAP!

Such a cute idea!!!

YAY EMMY!!! So Exciting!! I bet you are stoked!

Markswife- That's so Awesome!!! I have yet to feel anything. :( BUT I know it's just a matter of time! Come on little one..Kick me! I don't care! Lol

AFM- I am soo anxious and excited about tomorrow morning! I am glad my appointment is the first one of the day...I don't think I could wait all day to find out!!

It is very awesome! I'm sure you will feel movement VERY soon! <3 SO excited for you tomorrow to find out the gender! :happydance::happydance:

This thread is having some very exciting few weeks!!! I'm SO excited for all of us feeling movement and finding out genders! <3 Eeek, 6 days to go for me! Come on 6 days, hurry up!!! <3

I can't wait to hear the big news! Watching closing for the big announcements

Lyndzo that was me two weeks ago I have one week til my gender scan find something to keep you occupied :)

It feels so far, but luckily DH and I are going to Chicago a week from today. The trip will definitely keep me occupied.

It's getting tough because EVERYONE (except 1 friend who I see maybe once a month) says we have a girl. My dad is so insistent that if you try to warn him it may be a boy he says "Don't be stupid, I'm the Grandpa, I know". It's actually kinda cute.

Congrats to all the ladies who have found out! So exciting! :)

Lyndon that's cute LOL

Yes a trip will def speed things up I try to sleep more but that's not really happening I wake up at 4am and then can't sleep til 6 and up by 10 :(

It's a BOY!!!!! I'm so excited!!! He is perfectly healthy and doing great. YAY!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->