2014 January Rainbows

Emmy- you look so pretty...and we're you always blonde? Lol

Butterfly- whenever I find her, I can listen for about 5 seconds before she moves away..I'll keep it in the same spot for a moment and often hear a couple loud thuds..like she's kicking it...one day I hear it close to the left, next day middle, next day right...always moving!!

Thanks everyone!!

My baby has been moving like crazy on the doppler for weeks! Since 11-12 weeks I think? Although I do find him/her asleep sometimes (heartbeat nice and strong but no movements and staying in the same spot). I love it! And now feeling movements is even better! <3

Thanks markswife I hope i start feeling again i can't wait for my Doppler to arrive maybe Monday

Thanks ladies <3 and young I used to be brunette in my other pic but that was just a phase I was going through, I am usually a blonde!

Lucy I really hope you find something with that Doppler but can I just warn you that I have had the angel sounds since 10weeks and still can't find anything! I can hear my placenta every time but no heartbeat. After my last scan the woman showed me exactly where the baby was and where she reckons I should put the Doppler to hear the heartbeat, so I did it as soon as I got home and nothing! It says on the box to use between 14-16 weeks but I'm 16.5 now and I still can't hear anything :nope: I thought at first it might be because my placenta is anterior and low but they said at the scan that it was moved up and out the way of the birth canal now. I really hope you hear it but don't be disheartened or upset if u don't :hugs:

Emmy thanks for that tip will keep that in mind, I felt a bit of movement last night and a tap so that eased my worries :) I hope I begin to feel more that would help way more to keep me calm, I guess am still scared and one horrible dreams I've had don't help one bit :(

On a good note am 17 weeks :happydance: grow baby grow and according to a site starting into fifth month of pregnancy :)

Is anyone else's baby moving a lot on the Doppler? I can't feel anything yet but when I use the Doppler to check on him/her they are always moving..lol

Mine! I swear the baby is saying "na na na na na na you can't catch me!"

Congrats to Emmy and Megan for your boys! Young congrats and welcome to team pink. Beautiful gift for yr baby girl. All the ladies waiting to find out gender hang in there!! Its so exciting. As for the baby movements mine have been very few. I get reassurance from using the Angelsound monitor to hear the heart beat. Hope to hear baby kicks soon. Happy for all that can hear the movements, i am so jealous lol. Markswife and Lucy goodluck on your gender scans.

Young when do we get to see your gender reveal photos??

Young when do we get to see your gender reveal photos??

Emmy- thanks for asking! Well I went home and hubby felt that we should find out in office. he said he doesn't like the idea of having a camera "in his face". He wanted it to be a moment between us (and the tech, obviously) lol. I can't say that I blame him. At least he has an opinion. So, I cancelled the gender reveal. BUT!! yesterday (sunday) we went to each parent's house and revealed a special way. His parents were first. I had a bakery make chocolate cupcakes. Right on top of the cupcake was a dollop of pink covered with Thick white frosting, sprinkles, and a question mark. His parent's licked off the icing to discover PINK! Afterwards, we went to my parent's house. Each family member (mom, dad, brother, sister) held a black balloon with white polka dots. One balloon (my sister's) had bright pink confetti stars. They all popped at the same time. POOF!! PINK CONFETTI STARS EVERYWHERE! The living room, the kitchen, even somehow in the bathroom. lol I saved some of the stars and a balloon I didn't blow up for her Baby book. I also took a star and placed it in the locket, which I am happily wearing today! And CONGRATULATIONS! if you have made it through this ENTIRE post. lol

Khaya- Thank you for the Welcome!! :happydance:

Markswife and Lucy- GOOD LUCK!

This is the picture my Sister in law posted!

Attachments

• 944607_637160239629150_805153402_n.jpg
    944607_637160239629150_805153402_n.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 7
I made it through the post don't worry! :haha: it was lovely to read! Very creative!

I made it through too cute idea :)

Well seems like I might be coming out on FB sooner thn I wanted my hubby's nephew found out and it's only time before my SIL finds out and reveals it for me so trying to figure if we'll reveal it after my scan on Friday. Honestly tho my hubby isn't to happy about putting it on FB but I think we should be the ones to share not his sister, what do you ladies think?

Lucy I don't think it would be right for her to share news like that when it's not her news to share.

You defintely want to be able to tell people on your own terms. I feel that is really important. If he isn't comfortable, you can always talk to her about it. But, I think it's important that you guys share first. It's very big news! Don't let her take your oomph. You can always tell your hubby that.

Thanks ladies the thing with her is she never liked me she's cordial towards me when she comes over but that's it. Talking to her won't do anything she likes to gossip and I know she wouldn't care to tell people especially since its rumored that I couldn't have kids :(. I know she won't waste the opportunity to share so I want to beat her to the punch, so to speak.

And like I told my hubby she's not allowed to take pics if she comes to the hospital which I know she will I might sound over protective but she talks to a family member of mine that I don't want anything to do with

Defintely share first then. She sounds awful. I don't think you are being over protective. This is YOUR child. You have every right to decide when, where and who takes pictures. I don't blame you at all!

Thanks Young wish she would get that, her son did say he wouldn't tell her or anyone for that matter that he was really happy for us such a sweet kid :) but I know it's only a matter of time she likes to just drop by at times and there's going to be baby stuff soon so I'm talking to hubs about it.

Yes she is awful her son hates her which is sad really she left him back in their country as an infant and just reunited about two years ago but she won't let him go anywhere or even teach him to drive (he's 20 I think) only makes him babysit her other kids, sometimes he's not even allowed to our place with out my hubby calling her and asking if he can come over so not really someone I want around my lo

Sorry for the rant it just makes me mad how awful she is

Lucy- that sounds like a difficult situation. She sounds like a horrible person. Have a good talk with your hubby- it'd be a shame for her to spoil things but it'd be a shame to be rushed into a reveal you don't really want. Hugs x

Young- wow that sounded fantastic-love the balloon idea. I'm thinking of lots if ways to reveal now!!

Rachel we had thought about doing it with a pic of the crib and wall decorations once we had it set up we won't even buy the crib for a few more months but I feel that it's only a matter of time before she finds out and with my growing belly its getting harder to hide or say I regained the weight LOL

I mentioned it to him about o'ing it Friday but he's a little hesitant he likes to keep our personal life personal. he said to ask my boss (as she's like my little confidant) and then decide but he's leaving it up to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->