2014 January Rainbows

Yay Megan! Congrats! :wohoo:

Sorry it's taking me so long! I immediately left the doctor and did some shopping! Lol

My little bundle of joy is a GIRL! :pink:

I'd be lying if I said that wasn't what I wanted! Lol we are going to be welcoming little Violet Eloise to the Young Clan! So excited! Bought a gorgeous necklace too. I'll post a pic!

It's sideways, but is a V with pink feet and two violet stones!

I know I shouldn't have named her just yet, but we had it chosen for a long time....anyone else chosen a name either way yet?? Or just me and DH?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
Congrats Megan and welcome to team blue with me!

Congrats young! Lovely necklace!

Congrats Young!! Such an exciting day! I love the name you guys picked! I started looking as soon as we got home.
Such a cute idea to have such a sweet gift for your little girl :)

Can't wait for more gender reveals!!

Thanks! I actually bought the necklace for me. Seems silly....But I like it because its a locket...you can open it and change the charms..so when exciting events happen, I can open and change out the charms. :) DH likes it because he has more gift ideas for me. Lol

Thanks! I actually bought the necklace for me. Seems silly....But I like it because its a locket...you can open it and change the charms..so when exciting events happen, I can open and change out the charms. :) DH likes it because he has more gift ideas for me. Lol

I love that! I got a ring with my son's birthstone (amethyst) and I'm completely in love with it. Hoping for the same with this little guy :)

I love that! I got a ring with my son's birthstone (amethyst) and I'm completely in love with it. Hoping for the same with this little guy :)

Awww! Soo cute!

Thank you everyone!!!

OH! I also found out my placenta is right between me and baby. The cushion is not allowing me to feel her just yet. That was comforting to know. I thought I was just "missing" the kicks somehow. The technician said I should feel them soon because she's a definite mover. She didn't sit still the entire exam. Constanty kicking and then politely crossing her legs...i have a feeling she willbe fiesty!! Lol :)

Congrats Megan and Young!

I was shocked last night (16w4d) I felt 2 kicks. My hubby had his arm across my belly, his heavy arm, and I felt a kick. I said "OMG a kick" right as I felt another. He felt the 2nd one. I know it's early but it was totally a kick. I'm sure I won't feel anything like that again for a while but it was nice :)

Lyndzo I have felt a couple of strong kicks too, mostly it's just small flutters but the other day I felt 2 or 3 strong kicks where my tummy even looked like it moved! Havnt felt it since tough, I can't wait to feel more!

My bump has grown a lot in the last 2 weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 4
Congrats Young and Megan :happydance:

My apt got changed to Friday at 2pm :( so pissed they didn't really give me a reason but I got to look at the bright side it's payday and I can finally buy gender clothes or something :)

Young I too have my names picked out for boy or girl LOL just need to know what we're having one week left just one week I guess I should be happy I get an other u/s at 20 weeks so get to see lo again :)

Lucky girls who feel kicks I haven't felt much anymore a flutter every now and then I think, I wonder if I was imagining the whole time :( but bump def grew more I feel huge and holy boobies last night I felt like I had hot rods going into them ouch !!! It woke me up like I need more things waking me up :( luckily it passed quickly

Congrats Young and Megan :happydance:

My apt got changed to Friday at 2pm :( so pissed they didn't really give me a reason but I got to look at the bright side it's payday and I can finally buy gender clothes or something :)

Young I too have my names picked out for boy or girl LOL just need to know what we're having one week left just one week I guess I should be happy I get an other u/s at 20 weeks so get to see lo again :)

Lucky girls who feel kicks I haven't felt much anymore a flutter every now and then I think, I wonder if I was imagining the whole time :( but bump def grew more I feel huge and holy boobies last night I felt like I had hot rods going into them ouch !!! It woke me up like I need more things waking me up :( luckily it passed quickly

I didn't feel anything really obvious with kicks until the other night at 17 weeks 4 days, so you are still early! I felt flutters and whatnot but nothing that stood out as "that was the baby" until the other night. Hopefully it won't be long for you :)!

Is anyone else's baby moving a lot on the Doppler? I can't feel anything yet but when I use the Doppler to check on him/her they are always moving..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->