2014 January Rainbows

Well Ladies, I have a check-up today. I'm excited for it. I feel that with ever appointment I get closer and closer to meeting my little bundle of joy! I CANNOT WAIT!! I mean..I have to wait...at least 18 weeks...but still! I am cherishing every moment of this pregnancy..the good stuff (feeling her move) and the bad (the constant back pain and nightly leg cramps :( ) But I am getting more and more excited as time goes on!

Young happy check up to you my next is on the 19th to see my little boy again :) can't wait either everyday gets us closer to meeting them

Appointment went well. It was one of those appointments where I wasn't really given any "homework". She said my urine looked good, blood pressure was high but not of any concern. Her heartbeat was very strong! took a little while to find, but strong once we did :happydance:

AND! they set all of my appointments from now until the end of pregnancy...minus 1 or 2 because they see when the baby comes before scheduling anything after 38 weeks. That's fine! I'm all smiles though! :D

Glad everything went well Young! I had a checkup today too :) Baby is also doing great and also took a while to find the heart beat. He was on the move today ;)

Hope everyone else is doing well! Thanks for the fx's ladies!!

Yay young !!!!

Seems all our lo are on the move it took me awhile to find mine this morning but he's been moving lots starting to feel real movements hope it keeps up :)

That's great new Young! I have a appointment with the dr in 2 weeks I think I will be just over 20 weeks then. I got the Doppler out today to check on her and she was moving around like crazy been buying clothes and other things still don't want to buy furniture as we are moving soon and don't want to have pack that around. I still feel like I don't have a bump yet, I just had to buy a pant size bigger today as the regular size has become a little tight when sitting, I keep waiting for a bump to appear everyone else has nice bumps.

We haven't even told the grandparents yet but I think we will do that on Grandparents day coming up.

Glad you ladies had good appointments today! :)

I think Hayley is on the move a lot too, I haven't felt her much today but she must be positioned where I can't feel her much because when I listened in with the doppler she was going crazy! :)

My little one does the same thing. She won't stop moving, sometimes I think she's playing hide and seek with the doppler. I can just imagine her saying "na na na na na na, you can't catch me".

So my hubby has this 4 speed cj-7 jeep I showed him how to drive it or at least that I could (he wouldn't believe that I knew how to drive a 4-5 speed car) anyway that was months ago today he wanted me to drive it to this secluded lake I got in the driver side but my bump was in the way LOL we had a good laugh about it tho and talked about our son most of the way :) no real reason for this post just thought I'd share

Young and Megan- glad you had good appointments :)
Our little man moves loads too- usually in the night when I'm trying to sleep!! Last night I had a really uncomfortable night- belly felt tight and weird- this morning I've woken up and had a bump growth spurt overnight!!! Even hubby noticed! Really funny. Hope I sleep better tonight.
My next doc appt is 2 weeks. To be honest I'm a but sick of them now and want to be left alone!!!
Anyone started thinking about a birth plan??

Thanks Ladies!

Lucy- aww.. That's a cute story. I catch DH saying "Daughter" and "Violet" a lot. It's nice being able to say her name. It makes me feel like she's already with us and a part of the family. I also hope the movements continue!

Butterfly- I'm sure your bunp will appear any day. Mine seems to have stalled...It was growing then for the past 3 weeks or so has no change. :shrug: It'll show up soon for you! :thumbup:

I am going to be scheduling a 3d ultrasound for around the end of september. It is going to be with an independent ultrasound tech who opened a "store" near my hometown. I'm not going to tell her the gender and we will see if she also says that LO is a girl! Fx'd. My mother has already gone insane buying clothes. She went to Macy's and said that the baby clothes were on sale for $4 an outfit...then she got to the register and they rang up for $2 an outfit! They were originally $22-$40 each!! So needlesstosay my mother bought 15 baby girl outfits! I don't know what we'd do with all these clothes if Violet turned out to be a boy! lol :D :wacko:

Rachel my bump seems to have grown a bit too I love it but annoys me when people comment on it usually the mean comments but I've learned to ignore them as for. Birth plan everything is up in the air I wish the drs would all make up their minds about how we're going to proceed instead of "we'll keep an eye on you and go from there" I have a feeling I might be having him in late Dec.

Young wow what a bargain :) I won't buy much more clothes, so I say, LOL. for a bit the crib and wall decals are going to be ordered soon but I gotta clean my room to make room for it been lazy so haven't done it yet

Butterfly like young says you'll get your bump soon enough :)

Young and Megan- glad you had good appointments :)
Our little man moves loads too- usually in the night when I'm trying to sleep!! Last night I had a really uncomfortable night- belly felt tight and weird- this morning I've woken up and had a bump growth spurt overnight!!! Even hubby noticed! Really funny. Hope I sleep better tonight.
My next doc appt is 2 weeks. To be honest I'm a but sick of them now and want to be left alone!!!
Anyone started thinking about a birth plan??

Rachel- I am going to go to the hospital, but plan on having no medication. No pain pills, no epidural..as natural as I possibly can. With Hubby being a firefighter/paramedic he is not on board with a homebirth idea...so hospital it is. I just told him that he has to be my advocate...when i'm in lots of pain and thinking about accepting medication, he needs to remind me of what our plan is. I will have an IV but that is only because fluids are never a bad idea, my veins are hard to get to, and in case of an emergency, I don't want anything to be delayed. Sorry that was so long. lol Do you know what you are planning to do?

wow young that's a great deal on clothes!! I bought a few sleepers yesterday :) First clothing I've bought for this little guy. We'll be using a lot of DS's stuff which is kind of handy....it's still nice to do some shopping though :)

I think this little man is making up for the last few days of being quiet....he's going crazy today! I feel him a little higher than I was before, so he must be exploring some new territory.

Rachel - still thinking about a birth plan. We'll have a hospital birth and I'd like to go drug free as long as possible. I had a rough time with DS, he ended up getting stuck and needed to be delivered with forceps so I'd like to do everything I can to avoid that again!!! I've just started seeing a chiropractor that specializes in pregnant and post-natal women. She does a lot of work around the pelvis to get you all set for delivery...also helps with the aches and pains along the way! I'm hopeful that'll help!!

Lucy - love hearing your story. It's nice to share those happy moments :)

Hope everyone is having a happy friday. Sorry if I missed anyones comments! I have a hard time remembering everything I've read by the time I get to a response, lol.

I'm not sure on the birth plan. I have to be in hospital because I'm high risk from my clotting problems. I definitely don't want an epidural- I have issues with anyone coming near my spinal nerves!!! Also I have a high chance of haemorrhage into the epidural space which increases possible risks. I've been looking at water births- sounds good in theory? I'm hoping to just go on gas and air.:shrug:

Butterfly- you look cute! Chances are that either your uterus is tiliting back, or you are one of those women who all of a sudden get a bump a little later. Don't be discouraged! By the time LO is about to arrive, you'll be a decent size. and look at it this way. I heard the less you show, the easier the weight loss after baby...so that's a positive! :thumbup:

Here's my 22 week baby bump <3

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/22weeks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"