2014 January Rainbows

Rachel good to know everything is normal :)
Just reminded me I need to call and get results on Monday they never told me
Khama have a great weekend too :)
Emmy how is you and baby :)

Today I am 20 weeks :) :happydance: so hubby is taking my pics by the river will post later today am so excited !!!

I just sneezed and wet myself, properly wet myself, luckily I was at home. Is that normal? I'm so worried its going to happen again! I'm going on holiday at 3.30 tomorrow morning what if I do it on the plane? I'm freaking out I won't fit the seatbelt over my bump on the plane or I'm going to be uncomfortable or wet myself or my nipples leak!!! Ahhhhhh I'm a worried mess I think I'm tired

:hugs: Lucy! I'm sure everything will be fine with LO, I'm just glad they are monitoring you closely!

Rachel, yay for normal results!!! What a relief!

Thank you Butterfly and Khaya <3 Khaya, I have no idea, lol! It helps that my hubby did a great portion of the work too ;) Plus I did it when I had an energy burst (yes I have had a bit of a 2nd tri energy burst), so I think that helped. Glad to have it done before being an exhausted, huge preggo lady in the 3rd tri, lol.

Congrats Markswife !!!!! Wow we're moving right along :)

Emmy breath you'll be ok :hugs: I wet myself a little at times too my hubby laughs like crazy when I say i pied a little after coughing, laughing or sneezing LOL

Lol I'm being so hormonal I cried cus I have to go on a plane, happy 20 weeks!

We had our 3D scan yesterday - they warned me that before 24 weeks it's not very clear but I just wanted to see our little one and find out the gender. I may go back at 30 weeks to have another one done b/c they are just so cool.

I am happy to announce that we are team PINK! Meet little Quinn :)

Attachments

• L_10.jpg
    L_10.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
Ahh congrats lyndzo :)
Those scans are amazing x

Emmy- hope you're ok, your body is definitely putting you through it. Don't worry about flying- my doc says its ok til 32 weeks and I have clotting issues so I'm sure you'll be fine. Hope you have a lovely holiday x

Happy 21 week markswife x

Congratulations Lyndzo on team pink:pink: Emmy please dont worry as it is very common, try and read about it and do all u can to prevent or reduse it for eg they say do those pelvic exercises, avoid constipation as that puts pressure on yr bladder. All i can say dont panic and you are not alone:hugs:

Rachel I'm so glad to hear about your great results!

Emmy I sneezed and wet myself too :(

I just got home from a shopping trip. I got a great deal on some new maternity clothes, so exciting!! Also my belly has been SOOOOO itchy the last few days. Every time I go to scratch I try and put lotion on instead but it's hard!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Well we are on Team :pink: !!!! So excited it didn't matter either way but it's official.

Lyndzo and butterfly congrats on your pink bundles of joy :happydance:

Thanks for the reassurance ladies and glad I'm not the only one to pee their pants! Jeez I'm leaking from every orifice! I'm being such a weirdo about going on holiday I am worrying about every little thing, I know hormones must be to blame and getting ready to goon holiday can be stressful but also I feel there is someone else with us all the time now and I have to look after him so sometimes I just want to stay at home and protect him where I know nothing can happen to him, so weird :wacko:

Markswife happy banana week!

Lyndzo and Butterfly congrats on team pink !!!! How exciting :)

Well I was going to take my 20 week pics on the river but a bunch of motorcycle riders just came in and are hanging out by the river so maybe tom :)

Congrats Lyndzo and Buttefly on the baby girls!!!! :yipee: Welcome to team pink! <3

So, so far the girls outnumber the boys in this thread (of everyone who is posting, not sure where everyone else went, lol). 6 girls to 4 boys.

Haha Lucy I think u should have your pic with the motor cyclists! Here is a bump pic from last night I went to oh's work do, will be in France when I'm 20 weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
LOL Emmy they're half drunk by now they might just go for it my hubby on the other hand might not LOL very protective of the bump :haha: but I'll see if I can get a pic with the motorcycles they are so pretty :)

Markswife thanks Hun, getting closer to V-day :D I'll have my next u/s in 4 weeks right around that time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->