2014 January Rainbows

LOL hey whatever works :) I usually have chocolate too it helps some :haha:

But don't u find that when u eat the chocolate bar u think hmmm that was nice but it wasn't what I was craving!! What shall I eat now?? Lol

Emmy I feel hungry constantly but have begun to drink water like I did when I was dieting doesn't work :shrug: but at least I get my water in :haha:

My son has been so active last night he wouldn't stop moving then this am I wake up bc I gotta pee and then holy RLP that hurt, what do the BH feel like ? I haven't had that yet.

I was complaining to my hubs so he starts complaining to me about his aches so I said when you can grow a human you can complain til then am doing the complaining :haha: got a good laugh out of that luckily he laughed too

But don't u find that when u eat the chocolate bar u think hmmm that was nice but it wasn't what I was craving!! What shall I eat now?? Lol

So true emmy!! I ended up giving up and going to bed. The only thing that held me back from eating more was the heart burn I would get if I ate too close to bedtime, haha. So far no mystery cravings this morning....but it's early here.

24 week bump! <3

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/24weeks.jpg

Markswife you look great!

And omg all this mention of chocolate.. I'm drooling!

Great picture Markswife!!

Lyndzo I bought some fancy donuts from the farmer's market today and one of them was maple bacon....I had one and now I want 100.

Congrats markswife !!!! Looking good :)

I want a maple bacon donut am drooling over here

Hello all been MIA because my computer was broken, hope everyone is doing well. Quick question what is v day?

Happy V day ladies!

v day is viability day meaning the baby is viable outside the womb if something happened course the longer they stay in the less medical issues they will have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->