2014 January Rainbows

Markswife sorry about your right I feel kinda naked without mine when I began to lose weight I had to take them off as they were loose but now they fit again but are getting a bit snug might have to take them off again :(

Megan glad your baby is doing good :)

Lyndzo am about to hit the 24 week mark feels so good :)

Rachel happy 25 !!! Time Is flying

AFM today was a long but great day we had our u/s and they finally were able to get all the measurements they needed the dr actually came into the room instead of making us go to her office she was really nice this time, she said he looked GREAT !!! He's growing at normal pace and she didn't see any markers for DS. She did tell me that I would be induced at 38/39 weeks just bc of the high risk which am fine with as long as he's healthy I then had to celebrate and bought him a few more things :)

No 4D tho she said that we should wait a bit to get a good pic of him :) but am fine with that the important thing is that my son is doing good :)

Profile pic of my little one :D

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_09a1c92a196cc61afcf242fa803f6725_zpsfb446bdc.jpg

Great news Lucy, so happy for you. Exciting about him coming a bit early too! I wonder who will be first- we might even have a December baby or two!!

Lucy- Aww! You'll get an early surprise! YAY! GREAT PICTURE! Glad he's healthy! :thumbup:

Markswife- sorry about your rings...that makes me sad for you! :nope:

Lyndzo- YOU'RE ALMOST THERE! :winkwink:

Megan- Glad your appintment went well! :happydance:

Rachel- YAY Eggplant! :thumbup:

AFM- I am clearly getting a little rounder. :blush: Very happy! Third Trimester is just around the corner!! is it 27 weeks?? I've seen varying answers from 26-28 weeks.. hmm.. Baby Violet is a mover. I feel her for longer sessions during the day (AND NIGHT!):wacko: but am loving it! Soon I'll miss the feeling when she's out! I'm so happy for all of us!

Rachel it will be getting exciting once December rolls around we'll all be sitting on pins and needles wondering who's first or next LOL then we can share baby stories :D

Young am excited yet terrified, I still tell my hubby I'm just getting used to the idea am pregnant and then here he is a few months from being born, luckily buying baby things is making it more real. Don't know how long I stared at those bottles then I opened the diapers LOL

Thank you ladies! It stinks having to take the rings off :(

If I end up with a c-section (for the placenta previa) Hayley will definitely be a December baby because they will schedule it for 39 weeks at the latest. We will see! :)

Hard to believe we are almost to the 3rd trimester! Seems like yesterday we were entering the 2nd tri! Our babies will be here SO SOON! Eeeek!!! SO much to do still! So much to get!!!

Aww Lucy he's adorable!!! :) Glad he's looking good!

Megan, glad your appointment went well!

I am SO excited for all of us!!! eeee!!! <3

Sorry about your rings Markswife :( You'll have them back on before you know it!!

Great pic Lucy!! Thanks for sharing. So glad to hear your LO is doing so well :)

Young I'm going with 27 weeks for the third tri, it's so confusing!

I just did my gestational diabetes test. That drink is just as gross as I remember, SO SWEEET!!!! Baby is going wild now, haha.

Yay happy Eggplant to you ladies reaching 25 weeks!!!! I'll be there in 2 days! :)

AFM, Sad day... my wedding ring and engagement ring (they are soldered together) had to come off :( I cried a little. They were feeling tight and I had a very hard time getting them off but after quite a bit of twisting with soap they came off. They won't go back on now either. Dumb swelling! My fingers always swell to some extent in the summer but I can always work them off, but now with pregnancy it isn't the same. Guess they will stay off until they can fit again after baby is born (don't want to have to get them cut off later in pregnancy, not worth the risk), until then we bought a fake wedding set in a bigger size to hold me over. It is pretty but it isn't mine, but it will have to do. Le sigh. :(
Sorry about your rings! They'll be back on in no time.

I noticed a tiny crack in my wedding band a couple days ago. It's being repaired and I'm having it re-sized at the same time. My e-ring is still ok but getting a big snug. I'll have to find a fake replacement for that for a couple of months.

Oh my goodness I am so tired from work I just havnt found time to come on here! I have been checking you are all ok though with the notifications that come through on my phone!

Markswife sorry about your rings! I am dreading that happening to me!!! Once one of the diamonds fell out of my engagement ring and I had to send it off to be repaired and it took a month! I was so sad without my ring that's got it tattooed on so I wold never be completely without it :haha:

Excuse the silly duck face pose, that's my Facebook selfish face lol

It's a diamond on a pink bow, now my ring sits just over the top of the diamond in the tattoo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 7
Haha cute Emmy! :) And thanks ladies! I can't wait to be able to wear it again!

In other news, I totally stalked our registry and somebody bought something off of it! Yay!!! lol! Also DH's parents just told us they got us the travel system we wanted!!! SO excited!!!

https://c.shld.net/rpx/i/s/i/spin/image/spin_prod_506809701?hei=468&wid=468&qlt=65,0&op_sharpen=1&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

Awww markswife isn't it such a funny feeling! It feels so real now? I absolutely love all the things we have for baby, I get them out and play with them and touch his clothes lol and imagine him in his car seat awwwww

My life has completely changed already!

Emmy I stare t the bottles we bought :) sometimes I'll open his closet and just stare ooh and his blankets :) so soft

Happy new weeks ladies :happydance: :happydance:

Today is my V-DAY !!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :D

might go out tom to celebrate :) or might just hang out with my hubs and watch movies I'm so exhausted working overtime this whole week luckily it's over LOL

Congrats Lucy!!!

Love the tattoo emmy!

Looks like a great travel system Markswife!!

I had my first dream that I went into labour last night. It was very calm and peaceful....hope it's like that in real life!!! I'm so excited to meet this little guy.

Have a great weekend ladies!

Congrats Lucy! Mine is tomorrow.. feels good!

Bit of good news for me. 2 weeks ago I was diagnosed with a UTI (thank goodness I have a good sense of my own body b/c I had really no symptoms, just noticed I wasn't going as much or often, decided to get checked out). Good thing I did. They gave me 10 days of Amoxicillan, which I took. I had a follow up test early this week and got a call yesterday saying the antibiotics didn't work. The strain I have is resistant to Amoxicillin, so now I'm on a different kind, and they're working already. I felt okay before but I've noticed that I'm going more frequently again, like normal, and I'm having extra relief when I go LOL

I guess the moral of my story is if you feel off, definitely trust your instincts!

Happy V day Lucy!! :happydance:

Glad your ok Lyndzo, I got tested too and it came back all clear, so all me peeing must be down just to baby lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->