2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

Hi there, can I join? I'm on cd1 today, will be testing mid-April. I had a loss in December, you can see my journal for more info if you wish :)

also - kylie that looks like a bfp to me !

Hi there, can I join? I'm on cd1 today, will be testing mid-April. I had a loss in December, you can see my journal for more info if you wish :)

also - kylie that looks like a bfp to me !

Welcome RaeChay :flower:

I had my loss in December as well and still hope for a rainbow.

i hope you get a SHBFP in April (sticky healthy bfp) :hugs:

Welcome raechay!

That does look promising kylie but how long out of the timeframe is it taken? I'm only asking because while I LOVE my frer when out of the timeframe I have has some horrible evaps. Have you got anymore left? I soooo hope it's the start of your shbfp though xxx

hi angelbaby cant sleep here did another test this morning line was stronger I think as soon as I get that lovely word pregnant plz add me will let you know asap lol feel a bit crappy this morning feel sick in my throat not sure if that's just nerves though lol . xx

hey lovely ladies :wave: i had my hormone blood tests yesterday at 7dpo so i will find out next fri whether i suffer with low progesterone or not....if i get my bfp before then and the vitbs help with my luteal phase, will i miscarry if i have got low progesterone? Like straight away? Or if i get my bfp, then find out friday its low, will i be able to take progesterone then or will it be too late? :cry: xx

Chemical for me. :(

Cd1 today, and properly TTC this month, so next test day 15th April approx!!

Sorry the :witch: showed, ladies! :hugs: May this brand new cycle bring your SHBFP! Lots of :dust:!

Tilly: Eeeeek!!! Congratulations! :)

hey lovely ladies :wave: i had my hormone blood tests yesterday at 7dpo so i will find out next fri whether i suffer with low progesterone or not....if i get my bfp before then and the vitbs help with my luteal phase, will i miscarry if i have got low progesterone? Like straight away? Or if i get my bfp, then find out friday its low, will i be able to take progesterone then or will it be too late? :cry: xx

Hunny, please ask leinzlove because she got her bfp now and use progestorone cream and use vitamin B6. She can give you all the advice or go have a look in her journal :) I am sure she won't mind.

Kylie I inverted your test for you, it looks good, :D

Attachments

• postingforsomeone.png
    postingforsomeone.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 5
A lot of us at same time then? yay!

Tilly its all sounding promising hun :hugs: x

It seems like April may be the month for most then since we are all together. But may I be lucky in May :)

Dan-O: I'm sorry for your loss. I overlooked that part and got excited about your April testing. :hugs:

liveinhope: I'd just go with what the Dr.'s say at this point. I don't think it will be to late. But, I don't know... I just use progesterone that's OTC.

I my shbfp on clearblue digi 1-2 weeks about 5 mins ago now I believe it yippee lets hope this one chuffin sticks . Xx

random-ish question: does anyone know if (and where) you can buy just the applicators for pre-seed? I seem to run out of applicators before I run out of lube. #TTCproblems (lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->