2014 Testers wanna join?!?! Join in on the POAS fun!!!

random-ish question: does anyone know if (and where) you can buy just the applicators for pre-seed? I seem to run out of applicators before I run out of lube. #TTCproblems (lol)

I sadly have no idea, but hope some of the other ladies can help.

Xxx

as for the applicators I am getting a baby oral syringe for my conception plus to put it in as it will be easier and cheaper than buying them refilled :D

liveinhope: I'd just go with what the Dr.'s say at this point. I don't think it will be to late. But, I don't know... I just use progesterone that's OTC.

thank you! I was so worried that if i got a bfp at 11dpo on tues then i would miscarry by the time i saw the doctor on friday x

Congrats Tilly! <3

livinhope: Progesterone starts working right away. So, the minute you start using it... It works.

what is a normal progesterone level for around 11-13 DPO? when I was last pregnant I had my bloods taken at 11-13 DPO my Progesterone was 26.5 I mc 3 days later. my HCG was only 48

I think over 20 is supposed to be good for progesterone level. But I learned that from someone else's journal...best to ask your doc I guess.

I was told they like to see it at about 20 or above also.

Congrats Tilly! <3

livinhope: Progesterone starts working right away. So, the minute you start using it... It works.

fab, thank you!!!:thumbup: i did a cheeky test today, only because i had such sore boobs yeaterday which never happens and my temp was still up today. I wasnt surprised to see a bfn at 9dpo...to be honest i will be happy just to see my lp be longer than 10days as its my first month on vitb complex and hoefully theres no nasty surprises in my bloods which i will find out on fri xx

Hi can I join, I had a mc in January and this is my third cycle since. My DH and I have been trying for almost 3 years for our first and we fell preggers in Nov. 13 but it ended in January at 10 weeks.
I am on my first cycle of clomid since the mc and am ovulating today or tomorrow (bad ov cramps today) So my test day would be April 6 or 7.

Hi Maisypie,

You are welcome and I have my fingers crossed for an April shbfp for you. I am sorry for your loss.

Xxx

Morning, hope everyone had a good weekend.
9dpo and cd80 for me today, had achey boobs all weekend which I normally don't have at all. Also had dull aches and some cramping low down weds/Thurs/fri but didn't have anything over the weekend. Well apart from the odd twinge when I was playing with my little monkey or squatting down to put him in the wrap.
Think I'm going to test Saturday when I'm 14dpo and if negative will register at a new doctors near my new job. My current one won't do anything until I've been ttc a year since the mc. She wasn't even bothered about the fact I'm on an unexplained extra long cycle even though they have been regular up to now before and after the mc. Frustrating isn't the word.

Morning, hope everyone had a good weekend.
9dpo and cd80 for me today, had achey boobs all weekend which I normally don't have at all. Also had dull aches and some cramping low down weds/Thurs/fri but didn't have anything over the weekend. Well apart from the odd twinge when I was playing with my little monkey or squatting down to put him in the wrap.
Think I'm going to test Saturday when I'm 14dpo and if negative will register at a new doctors near my new job. My current one won't do anything until I've been ttc a year since the mc. She wasn't even bothered about the fact I'm on an unexplained extra long cycle even though they have been regular up to now before and after the mc. Frustrating isn't the word.

I hope it means a rainbow is busy cooking and not af on the way. I totally agree that if it's not a bfp then go see your doctor. I hope for a SHBFP rather. :hugs:

Thats not right Jellytots, you think they would see you because of your long cycle, hope you find some good Dr's, but in the meantime hope its a nice BFP thats going to show this weekend :D

af came today, cd45, 10dpo so a sorry 9 day LP for me :cry: at doctors friday for blood test reults... Fingers crossed there is something wrong then we can know what to do to fix it.... I will be more upset if they come back clear coz then I wont know whats up with me :cry: xx

af came today, cd45, 10dpo so a sorry 9 day LP for me :cry: at doctors friday for blood test reults... Fingers crossed there is something wrong then we can know what to do to fix it.... I will be more upset if they come back clear coz then I wont know whats up with me :cry: xx

Oh no. I am so sorry hun :hugs: From what I have learned lately it seems that you need progestorone? Hopefully you will get the right answers on Friday and I have my fingers crossed for an April SHBFP for you. :flower:

thank you :hugs: i really think its progesterone too! The bvits didnt help my lp, was only taking 50mg so will up them to 100mg for this cycle...i conceived last april so itl be nice if i do get my jan baby afterall and i had a gail prediction that said april too, so hopefully next month will be my month :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->