**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

everything i try and get from tesco is out of stock :/ grrrr

^^ same here! Everything I tried to get from tesco was sold out.

Does anyone know if the pre-order trick still works on Amazon? I really want to get my son the David Walliams book but really don't want to set up a new account & can't have the free prime trial yet :( I don't have anything else I want & really don't want to pay postage either! xx

I done it about a month ago and it was ok 😄😄

Thanks I think I'm going to give it a try :) it's to much of a bargain to resist! :) xx

Does anyone know if the pre-order trick still works on Amazon? I really want to get my son the David Walliams book but really don't want to set up a new account & can't have the free prime trial yet :( I don't have anything else I want & really don't want to pay postage either! xx

Sorry for all the posts but I have a few questions did it say they would be dispatched separately on your check out page? The item I'm adding is saying they will still be grouped together so I think I'm doing it wrong :dohh: Is there any particular items anybody could recommend pre- ordering with? xx

Sorry for all the posts but I have a few questions did it say they would be dispatched separately on your check out page? The item I'm adding is saying they will still be grouped together so I think I'm doing it wrong :dohh: Is there any particular items anybody could recommend pre- ordering with? xx

There is an option at checkout to despatch each item seperatly i preordered mine with fifa but that's out now I would go for a game that's not going to be in stock for a long while.

I have an Xbox game on my wish list for my son its lego avengers it's not out to jan 29th you could order with it then select the box i want my items sooner despatch as soon as they become available

Half price on selected toys at tesco direct with code TD-TYRW

https://www.tesco.com/direct/toys-e...ff_1018132#prevTile=pt-363-2745_363-2745&pg=2

thanks for this, just got the ride on tractor for ds. might keep it until his birthday in jan !!

I have 1 code for each.
Any body interested in:
40% off thebodyshop (£10 min spend and exclusions in pic).
Free DS or PSP wrap (pay for postage).
£5 off £20 shoezone

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-01-23-24-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-01-23-24-17.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 8
Half price on selected toys at tesco direct with code TD-TYRW

https://www.tesco.com/direct/toys-e...ff_1018132#prevTile=pt-363-2745_363-2745&pg=2

Oh thanks for that got baby annabell who was on my list anyway and £15 is a total barg!

https://www.tesco.com/direct/meliss...o-_-628-1122&gclid=CLmk1sCeo8gCFWKv2wodUYwIkg

Melissa and Doug Farm Blocks £9 at Tesco Direct

Does anyone know if molton brown ever do any discount codes? X

I did this the other week with something I wanted to order. I've never done it before. I added a pre order game, but when I clicked "send my items sooner/seperately" it wanted me to pay postage so I clicked "group together" checked out, then the next day I just cancelled the pre order game, didn't get charged for it and my order arrived. X

Just bought the playmobil nurseryat half price, £35 delivered, apparently only been a pound cheaper as lowest price on Amazon. Does anyone have it?

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/mobile/toys/playmobil-nursery-school-5606-/0148359

currently sitting here resisting the urge to order
a load of xmas bits from lush, mainly because i will
use them now and have to reorder nearer the time

:blush::haha:

good news though
christmas bits are on the lush site

:rofl:

https://www.lush.co.uk/products/christmas-gifts

:thumbup:

Do you think they are in store now? SNOW FAIRY! I wanna go at lunch!

EDIT: I did, spilled a little and my office smells out of this flipping world.

25% off full price items at Dorothy Perkins code 25CLOSER (Ends Monday)

Just ordered myself a winter coat :)

15% off £50 spend not on the high street.

Bought the play Mobil 123 zoo off tesco, thanks for the codex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->