**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Sorry if it's been posted.
I got the frozen fever busy book for £3.99 and doc mcstuffins operation for £8.99 from home bargains today :)
I can't add a picture because it says file to large!

We got the frozen fever the other week and the size of the pieces are SO much better than the original one!

I'm after Lucy the dog. It was on Amazon last week for £29 and I wish I had just ordered it then as now I can't find it cheaper than £39 anywhere.

I'm after Lucy the dog. It was on Amazon last week for £29 and I wish I had just ordered it then as now I can't find it cheaper than £39 anywhere.

Just thought I'd mention DD got it last xmas and is nearly 4 now but still gets frustrated playing with it (you have to say Lucy first, wait for her to bark and then say the command) it's a cute toy but tricky for little ones imo.

If anyone could help with my christmas list that would be fab. My LG who is 4 wants:
A disney princess bike with doll seat
Arora and Tieanna(spelling?) magic clip dolls
Barbies magic styling head
Paw patrol look out
Paw payroll/inside out busy books

Any help would be fab x

I got the lookout on the Argos eBay outlet for a little cheaper than usual. I'll warn you though, it's not exactly a great toy and falls over easY
I got the busy book from TK Maxx

Does anyone know where I can get the Paw Patroller for a good price (judging by the lookout I defo won't spend much on this)

Anyone after wow toys? Mariecurietrading on eBay has them at £6.99 and buy one get one free :flower: new in box

Very has some good Lego dimension ninjago deals on for pre orders if anyone is looking for some, especially if you can get a discount code for new credit accounts alongside it. They also have some great megablok deals!

don't do it, it will drive you mad

mad i tell you!

:rofl:

can anybody tell me how lego dimensions works? My MIL has bought it for my boys for christmas and i've just been looking at the expansion packs. Does anybody know what the difference is between the 'level packs' and the 'fun packs' is it like disney infinity where you need the play pack then the additional characters?

I'm assuming the level packs come first then the fun packs are add ons?

can anybody tell me how lego dimensions works? My MIL has bought it for my boys for christmas and i've just been looking at the expansion packs. Does anybody know what the difference is between the 'level packs' and the 'fun packs' is it like disney infinity where you need the play pack then the additional characters?

The level packs add an extra level and an adventure world, the twin packs give you 2 characters, 2 vehicles and access to an adventure world and the fun pack is 1 character, 1 vehicle and access to an adventure world.

The level packs add an extra level and an adventure world, the twin packs give you 2 characters, 2 vehicles and access to an adventure world and the fun pack is 1 character, 1 vehicle and access to an adventure world.
Errr, for a total novice. Which should I get if I was getting a set each for my friends boys? They are 11 and 8. Thanks x

The level packs give you the most content according to OH, so I'd probably go with one of those :)

Thank you shellideaks i will show this to DH so he can decide what to get them lol.

someone mentioned molton brown

£15 off £30 spend
plus free delivery with code
HOUSE15

https://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/store/index.jsp

free gifts and samples on there too

:thumbup:

someone mentioned molton brown

£15 off £30 spend
plus free delivery with code
HOUSE15

https://www.moltonbrown.co.uk/store/index.jsp