**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

I just got the Inside Out Headquarters playset for £18 in my local asda. Bargain!

The imaginext power rangers megazord is £46 something on smyths atm the moment
I've just had to stop myself buying that and the batbot which is also down to 46 something and just chucking in 2 lots of both kinds of battery to get the £12 off

If anyone is on o2 they have a free bag of 10 chupa chups lollies on there from whsmiths. Not exactly a 'Christmas' bargain but could be good if you get trick or treaters!

Peppa Pig Deluxe play house down to £14.99 managers special at B&M

https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/peppa-pig-deluxe-playhouse-302700

I'm sure I saw someone looking for the Little Tykes Wooden Kitchen...its £136 at Very and with various codes floating around or if you are a new customer you could save extra ££

https://www.very.co.uk/little-tikes-premium-wood-home-and-kitchen/743717156.prd?_requestid=211190

Asda have the snow glow Anna and Elsa dolls (2 pack) £40 down from £70 on pre-order.

Not strictly Christmas but I just got my girls converse for £12 each. Cloggs have a few on sale and then gift10 code gives you £10 off. Delivery is only £1 and quidco too x

Not strictly Christmas but I just got my girls converse for £12 each. Cloggs have a few on sale and then gift10 code gives you £10 off. Delivery is only £1 and quidco too x

Is there a minimum spend? x

:wohoo: Thanks for that! two pairs of converse ordered for £27!

Had a little trouble at first getting the code to work but found if I entered the code before I changed the postage to the £1 option the code worked but if I done the postage first it told me the code didn't apply (just in case anyone else has trouble ordering)

Playmobil summer fun whale pool with working shower and fountain is down to £15.09 on Amazon. This is the cheapest its been in 2 years, its £30 everywhere else, been following it for ages on camelcamelcamel!

Gutted! I ordered from cloggs a couple of days and searched high and low for a code and couldn't find one!

Which converse are you ordering as I can't seem to get the code to work with the two I have in my basket (even after changing delivery options)

Thanks for the cloggs code I managed to order my little niece some uggs for £20!! X

Cloggs code has been around for a while - there is another one for £5 off a £30 spend that works with the £10 off as well!

Molton Brown - postage is £4.95! I was hoping to do a few orders you get the £15 off. Click and collect locally isn't an option. Anyway around it?

Cloggs code has been around for a while - there is another one for £5 off a £30 spend that works with the £10 off as well!

Molton Brown - postage is £4.95! I was hoping to do a few orders you get the £15 off. Click and collect locally isn't an option. Anyway around it?

There's free standard delivery on all orders at molton brown til Sunday. Maybe you need to change the option at the checkout. Says it in a big banner across the home page. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->