**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Hobbycraft have a lot of christmas craft bits for kids reduced to £1 x

Thank you to whomever posted about the curiua site, just got the corolle Lila Cherie doll for £43 from Italy instead of £59 from the UK :thumbup:

(still a small fortune for a doll though :wacko:)

Cloggs code only works once on an account. I just made another one x

Is this a good price for x2 medium jars? Thinking of MIL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 15
We have the older version but thought this was. A bargain

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 34
I have had that in my wishlist for a while and keep looking at it but we've got more playmobil castle stuff this year and lots of imaginext in the stash already so I'm not going to get it.

I couldn't get any of the gloggs codes to work ....told me my items were not eligible. But I couldn't even get the 20 % of Dr martens code to work on a pair of bloody dr martens lol

If anyone is after the peppa pig weebles rocket its £10 on amazon. I just paid £20for mine on very but had a £25 off voucher...phew!

Also little tykes wooden kitchen is £130 on amazon, normally £160.

If anyone is after the peppa pig weebles rocket its £10 on amazon. I just paid £20for mine on very but had a £25 off voucher...phew!

Also little tykes wooden kitchen is £130 on amazon, normally £160.

Thank you. I just ordered the rocket :)

That's a fab price for the kitchen, we have that for Rio for Christmas and it's really lovely! It rarely drops down much x

Argos are now price matching toys:

We don't think you'll be able to find better prices for toys that you can take home today or have sent to you with incredible same-day delivery.
We're so sure, we'll refund the difference if you find the same product cheaper elsewhere.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following conditions apply:

Prices are matched based on those displayed in a competitor's shop, website or via telephone, if it is the first price quoted on the same day as your purchase from Argos.
Please report the price difference within 14 days of your purchase. If you have paid in-store, just visit our customer service desk with your proof of purchase and evidence that the product was available cheaper from a competitor on the same day you purchased it from Argos. If you have paid online, email us with your query. We will refund the difference once we have confirmed the price is valid.
Individual products must be identical in brand name, model, size and colour and be in stock, rather than available to order only.
If a retailer is in administration or closing down our Toy Price Promise will not apply.
Video games and consoles are not included in our Toy Price Promise.
If the competitor's product is available for delivery the same day, the delivery charge will be counted as part of the price paid.
We will not match prices available via voucher codes.
Products sold as part of a multi-buy, discounted or with a free item will be matched to the cheapest price of each item when sold individually.

Please read the forum rules
When using BabyandBump, be polite, do not break the law, and do not use The Web Site for self-publicity or advertising

Not sure if a bargain but my local Tesco had shopkins collector socks in store at £2.50 a pair. These are in blind bags. Would be a fab stocking filler for a Shopkin fan. X

Any help.. What can I get for a 5 year old boy for around £10-£15?

Book people code for £5 off £30 or more: TAKE5
I tried to go through topcashback aswell but not sure if they'll allow the cashback since I used a code, we'll see!

Thank you for cloggs code got a pair of converse for my DD for £12! Bargain

Asda also have the weebles rocket for £10 free delivery to store :)

Thanks for the cloggs code! Got DD a pair of ugg for £11 delivered and DS pair of converse for £13 delivered :happydance:

Is there anyway to get delivery cheaper with cloggs, want to get my daughter converse they would be £12 but i grudge the delivery on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->