**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Read with Me Scout £14.99

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...Product/partNumber/9153910.htm&referrer=COJUN

Probably one of the best presents I've bought in years. I thought Alex wouldnt even bother, but that thing got used more than anything I bought!

Also comes up at this price on Amazon, I'm thinking of buying it based on your recommation now it's so cheap

Another vote for it here. Rio loves his. Often he gets me to read the books and he just plays with the dog but it's been a huge hit and that's a great price.

Peppa and George plaster kit down to £2.97, cute as a stocking filler for Peppa fans :)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Peppa-Pig-...d=1446395843&sr=1-14&keywords=peppa+pig+dough

On amazon if you buy a certain braun electric shaver you get a free kindle, so if anyone was looking to get those as gifts anyway it would be handy

On amazon if you buy a certain braun electric shaver you get a free kindle, so if anyone was looking to get those as gifts anyway it would be handy

bloody hell thats awesome!

Arghhhhh I hate amazon. Why did they change it all? So I'm trying to buy 3 things all say free delivery, order total is £35. Yet when I get to checkout I'm still being charged £5 delivery. Anyone know why?

Read with Me Scout £14.99

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...Product/partNumber/9153910.htm&referrer=COJUN

Probably one of the best presents I've bought in years. I thought Alex wouldnt even bother, but that thing got used more than anything I bought!

Also comes up at this price on Amazon, I'm thinking of buying it based on your recommation now it's so cheap

Another vote for it here. Rio loves his. Often he gets me to read the books and he just plays with the dog but it's been a huge hit and that's a great price.[/QUOTE

I too bought it on your recommendation for my three year old. Hes behind in development so shud be perfect for him

Arghhhhh I hate amazon. Why did they change it all? So I'm trying to buy 3 things all say free delivery, order total is £35. Yet when I get to checkout I'm still being charged £5 delivery. Anyone know why?

Are you changing it to the free delivery option? I have to click it manually on mine, it automatically thinks I want to pay - no thank you!

Scroll down and change it from standard delivery to super saver delivery x

Doh. Thank you. Changed it to free delivery. Just got DS his 2 Santa gifts, wolverine dress up and a bin truck, plus a lego mould all for £5. Best bargain iv got. Except OHS xbox one but that wasn't for Christmas.

Not Christmas related but sainsburys have the Halloween outfits on sale now (70% off) and an extra 25% off in clothing saw which ends tomorrow. I bought DD's Halloween outfit last year for a couple of pounds and will be doing the same tomorrow.

Here's the kindle details :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/b?ie=UTF8&node=7308265031

Any coffee machine deals? Was looking at a tassimo vivy t12 but the water tanks only tiny.

Not Christmas related but sainsburys have the Halloween outfits on sale now (70% off) and an extra 25% off in clothing saw which ends tomorrow. I bought DD's Halloween outfit last year for a couple of pounds and will be doing the same tomorrow.

Is that in-store only? I'm online looking at pjs and Xmas jumpers and it's still only showing 25% off, is there a code? Thank you :flower:

Is that in-store only? I'm online looking at pjs and Xmas jumpers and it's still only showing 25% off, is there a code? Thank you :flower:

I imagine it will be in store only

Cloggs are still doing great deals on converse. I just ordered 3 pairs plus delivery for DS for £37

Use code TREAT20 for a further 20% off

So glad I seen this! Just ordered a pair of purple converse for my purple obsessed 3 year old. She's going to love them.. £13 delivered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->