**!! 2015 Christmas Bargain Thread !!**

Tomorrow. I can't get my things to reserve so I gave up! Probably don't 'need' them anyway lol.

Does anyone know if this is a good deal for the take and play trains? Are they the same as the ones you buy individually or different?

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/mobile/toys/thomas-take-n-play-favourite-friends-gift-set/0129361

I think it's a good deal and would get it if my ds hadn't already got them all. They are the same as the ones you buy individually and I paid over £10 just for Kevin last year cos he'd been discontinued as a single, I think he may still be.

Hope this helps 😃

It does, thank you! I wasn't sure if they might just be a cheaper made version but looks like they are the same. I've just reserved a set for my son and one for my niece too to collect tomorrow, thanks again. X

Your items are charged at the price on the day so even though you reserved them today you will get them for the 3 for 2 when you collect.
Imaginext on offer is dangerous for me ha ha but I much prefer our old batcave so will resist.

Is it 3 for 2 tomorrow...I'm not so sure now? Hotukdeals have removed their Facebook post confirming it, and on the hotukdeals site it's been crossed out and "incinerated" because of spam??:cry:

I'm rely confused with Argos wasn't expecting 3 for 2 yet the price of my play dough things have gone up :-( new shud of got them yesterday. When I'm putting things in basket it's not coming up as 3 for 2, it's not reducing the price so maybe it hasn't started yet. I've got work all day today, I was all ready for it Starting on 6th, need a good look on the site for what I need, can't do till tonite now

There's no 3 for 2 on the argos site. But anything reserve today will still be reserved on 6th, right?

I just looked on argos, they have a 3 for 2 on Christmas decorations but nothing about the toys so far.

I've just reserved something and it says they will hold it until tomorrow. Looks like Argos site will go into meltdown tomorrow again if the 3 for 2 is Friday lol

anyone picked up their DS from tesco yet?

:flower:

Not yet. We had an email saying it had been delayed. Hope they aren't going to cancel it.

Mine was delayed but is now available to pick up from this afternoon :) I think Tesco had a click and collect delivery issue by the sounds of what the woman was telling me last night

A friend just told me that she phoned her local argos and they said that there was a mistake with the dates and it could be weeks before it is actually on. Don't know how true that part is because they aren't supposed to tell you to far in advance are they?

The dates got changed in Ireland to the 6th November

Sainsburys took back the 2DS I bought for £59.99 a few weeks back - even though it was outwith the 28 day policy, they were fine!

i guess its not a bad deal if you cant get your hands on a Tesco one!

I know halloweens over but being a complete creep i got this in the sale for £1.20 and im keeping it for my xmas lol
https://sainsburys.scene7.com/is/image/sainsburys/128120861_1?id=I6zbO1&fmt=jpg&fit=constrain,1&wid=165&hei=165

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->