2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I've got it into my head that because I've not miscarried before, surely it's going to happen because I can't be that lucky.

I'm like that as well... And because it hasn't happened to any of my friends or family, it's going to happen to me.

I'm getting really sharp pains now. I don't think anyone will assess me unless I'm actually having bleeding though.

Coffee, if you're in a lot of pain you will deffo get seen! How bad is it? :hugs:

Coffee sorry to hear you're worried. I don't remember if you've been scanned yet or not? But if you are having a lot of pain then definitely go and get scanned to check where the pregnancy is implanted.
But also to echo dan-o I think the bleeding usually starts before the cramping for most people. Hopefully it's just round ligaments stretching.
Keep us posted and good luck - call your EPAU!

I'm getting really sharp pains now. I don't think anyone will assess me unless I'm actually having bleeding though.

I think if you're having unbearable pains that don't feel like the usual cramping then you need to see your GP or go to A&E. Hoping it's just ligament pain x

I vomited for the first time this morning. My 2 year old was watching me saying 'i do it too mummy!' As much as I love her copying me ... hmmm no thank you! Hoping it doesn't turn to HG like last time. I have however found something that seems to keep my nausea at bay. Wotsits!!!

Sending my love to everyone x

Just done the baking soda test and it said boy. Lol according to the Chinese gender chart its a girl. Eyeball test says boy. These are too funny.

Lol, Chinese chart says boy for me. How do you do the eye test? :)

Just done the baking soda test and it said boy. Lol according to the Chinese gender chart its a girl. Eyeball test says boy. These are too funny.

Lol, Chinese chart says boy for me. How do you do the eye test? :)

I wondered the same!

So you just look under your eyes and look for a v within your veins. It has to be at the 6 o'clock on your eyeball. Left means girl, right means boy.

Thinking of you ladies in emotional limbo right now. Hope you can be seen for a scan quickly Coffee. :hugs:

Yeah, not only is puking bad for your teeth, but sometimes brushing my teeth makes me gag, then puke! I know I should brush them again afterwards, but it just seems pointless.

Actually, you shouldn't brush your teeth directly after vomiting because you are just brushing the acid (from the vomit) back into your teeth. Always gargle with water for a couple minutes afterward to wash away as much acid as possible. Then brush your teeth after eating again.

Hi ladies just to let you know I'm out had some heavy bleeding last night and this morning no cramping yet but the bleeding is heavy x H+H 9 months to you all xxx

I'm so sorry :(

Woke up starving! Anyone else still having vivid dreams? Mine are pretty constant along with waking up in the middle of the night from hunger pangs. I even had protein before bed last night...

Yes, my dreams are crazy! Last night I dreamed that I had an affair with some random man and his wife found out, stalked me at my gym, and then pursued me in a high speed chase :lol:

I'm a wreck. Took DS to the dentist yesterday & turns out he has to have 2 teeth pulled. Doctor assured me that it wasn't my fault because the cavity started between the two teeth & there was no way for me to have seen it until it became the the point that it is now. But I obviously still feel guilty & I cry every time I think about them putting him to sleep. Oh man... This stress isn't good right now :(

Aw, try not to get too upset. How old is he? It's soooo hard to brush my daughter's teeth, and there isn't a chance that she'll let me floss them.

He's 9. I THOUGHT he was capable to brushing on his own. I always watch him do it, but I guess he wasn't doing it right :(

I'm sorry for your little one :( Cavities are so tough.

The ones that form between the teeth are more of a flossing issue than a brushing issue.

When I was in dental school, the rule of thumb is that a child has the proper hand dexterity to brush all surfaces of his teeth when he can write in fluent cursive (so between the ages of 9-10). A child any younger than that will simply only brush the surfaces that they can see in the mirror.

Morning!

Sorry if I miss anything, I still haven't mastered the multi quote even though have been here for ever and have a stupid amount of posts:blush:

Drmum, you are seriously an amazingly strong woman:hugs: This is going to be your perfect rainbow:hugs:

Lolly:hugs: Keep track of it hun and please consider the EPU to be safe:hugs:

Kwynia, :hugs: Keep resting until your scan hun, got everything crossed for you:hugs:

Lucy good luck at your scan!!:baby:

Snowbunnie, in a similar boat, my almost 10 year old needs 2 teeth pulled under general, she has extra teeth that need out but we had a similar thing with the brushing, it was a wake up call for her to pay much closer attention and she truly has done good since. :thumbup: My 6 year old son we have the opposite, he has autism and is OBSESSED with the teeth cleaning ritual, to the extent we've caught him getting up in the night to mouthwash and floss:wacko: Def don't feel guilty hun:hugs:

After being sick, def don't brush right away, the gargle tip is spot on:thumbup:

Coffee, if the pains are really bad its a good idea to get checked, for peace of mind at the very least:hugs:

SIckness is minging here, down 7lbs now and I started at 137 (5 foot 9), crazy how bad it is, unless I am further on than 5+4, usually its really bad around the 7/8 week mark. I also have been getting a lot of strong cramping which is unusual for me, after my first couple pregnancies I don't get that AF type cramping. Bring on tomorrows scan!!!

Oh and I stretched wrong this morning and pulled a muscle in my boob:dohh:

Whats everyone doing today? I have to take my eldest for her yearly wellchild cheack and get the baby seen, he's got a 102 fever and vomiting rash so he's reacting to something again. Then the pool to chill while the kids play with their friends :)

Ooh and I did find the macaroons! After much searching and sending the hubby out:haha:

Morning!

Whats everyone doing today? I have to take my eldest for her yearly wellchild cheack and get the baby seen, he's got a 102 fever and vomiting rash so he's reacting to something again. Then the pool to chill while the kids play with their friends :)

I'm cleaning cleaning cleaning. With frequent rests and maybe a nap :p I have a friend coming in tonight to spend the weekend, and the house is a wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->