2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

In march I had a 34 week stillbirth due to cardiac arrhythmia, had to be delivered by c section because she was transverse.
That's ok if you missed it, this thread moves pretty fast!

Alyssa, yeah its way way better than the Arizona heat!! We're pretty close to Escondido (Rancho Bernardo) Where in east county are you? Do you know where you'll be delivering? I'm going to go back to Scripps Memorial, that's where the last few were born and its lovely:thumbup:

Scripps is a great hospital! I had a friend deliver both of her girls there too. My husband is military, so I'll be at the balboa naval hospital

Hi ladies just to let you know I'm out had some heavy bleeding last night and this morning no cramping yet but the bleeding is heavy x H+H 9 months to you all xxx

Drmum, I don't know if I missed in the speed of the thread, how did your scan go?:hugs:

Hi lovely, thanks for asking- it went great thanks and then my OB appointment was afterwards and that went well. One little bubba, right up at the fundus, away from c section scar with heart rate of 154/min and measuring right in dates exactly.

The appt with the OB afterwards was very reassuring. I did find it hard but she was so nice and put together a comprehensive care plan to aim for delivery at 37 weeks. So technically I won't be a march-mallow anymore but I'm not jumping ship to feb, you're stuck with me girls! I will be seeing the fetal cardiology team from 22 weeks but she said again, this was a million in one to happen never mind to recur. I meanwhile will continue to take things day by day.

So it was a good day for me and another day I'm thankful to be pregnant with a healthy baby for today. :hugs:

Drmum, you are such a brave and strong lady. I'm so glad they will watch you closely, must be such a rollercoaster of emotions for you :hugs:

Hi ladies just to let you know I'm out had some heavy bleeding last night and this morning no cramping yet but the bleeding is heavy x H+H 9 months to you all xxx

Lolly are you getting a scan? It may not be miscarriage, hoping the best for you xx

Lucy, good luck for your scan today, hope it goes ok x

No I had one booked for Tuesday but I'm going to cancel it not putting myself through anymore I'm just letting nature take it's course there's to much for it to not be a loss xx

So sorry, lolly. :( xx

Drmum - what you've been through is every mum to be's worse nightmare. You're doing so well to stay positive and strong and have hope for your rainbow. :)

So sorry :hugs: Tell us if anything changes xx

Just done the baking soda test and it said boy. Lol according to the Chinese gender chart its a girl. Eyeball test says boy. These are too funny.

Just done the baking soda test and it said boy. Lol according to the Chinese gender chart its a girl. Eyeball test says boy. These are too funny.

Lol, Chinese chart says boy for me. How do you do the eye test? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->