2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Lolly how is it now hun? Any sign of stopping? X

Woke up starving! Anyone else still having vivid dreams? Mine are pretty constant along with waking up in the middle of the night from hunger pangs. I even had protein before bed last night...

Still bleeding here, I didn't have more than spotting in a pad yesterday but there was pink brown every time I wiped. This morning I had about half a pad with dark brown red, but some tiny bright clots when I wiped. Still cramping as well, expecting this to pick up soon.

DrMum, I'm so sorry for my loss. I can't imagine going through that :(

Prayers for all of you in doubt about your little beans!

@mummy3 : Don't you wish you were in France for some macaroons? I'm not sure about in the US, but usually the McCafe locations sell some decent ones.

Prayers for all of you in doubt about your little beans!

@mummy3 : Don't you wish you were in France for some macaroons? I'm not sure about in the US, but usually the McCafe locations sell some decent ones.

Really! They don't here in Canada, but that would be an amazing addition to the menu :)

Thinking of you Kwynia and lolly. Stay strong ; we are all here if you need us :hugs:

Don't you wish you were in France for some macaroons? I'm not sure about in the US, but usually the McCafe locations sell some decent ones.

I cannot believe we don't get these in canada. Time to petition MaccyD's!!

Don't you wish you were in France for some macaroons? I'm not sure about in the US, but usually the McCafe locations sell some decent ones.

I cannot believe we don't get these in canada. Time to petition MaccyD's!!

I'll sign that petition!

I am seriously craving strawberries with whipped cream this morning. Can not wait to finish work so I can go buy some!!!

Lolly how is it now hun? Any sign of stopping? X

It's slowed down from last night ( nothing's hit the pad today...) filled half a pad last night still bright red, still no cramping just the odd bit of stretching sensation ( have a lot of scar tissue from previous 3 C/sections ) xxx

Still bleeding here, I didn't have more than spotting in a pad yesterday but there was pink brown every time I wiped. This morning I had about half a pad with dark brown red, but some tiny bright clots when I wiped. Still cramping as well, expecting this to pick up soon.

Thinking of you xxx

DrMum - So sorry for your loss back in March. That must have been horrible. I'm hoping everything goes perfectly for you this time.

I'm a wreck. Took DS to the dentist yesterday & turns out he has to have 2 teeth pulled. Doctor assured me that it wasn't my fault because the cavity started between the two teeth & there was no way for me to have seen it until it became the the point that it is now. But I obviously still feel guilty & I cry every time I think about them putting him to sleep. Oh man... This stress isn't good right now :(

I'm a wreck. Took DS to the dentist yesterday & turns out he has to have 2 teeth pulled. Doctor assured me that it wasn't my fault because the cavity started between the two teeth & there was no way for me to have seen it until it became the the point that it is now. But I obviously still feel guilty & I cry every time I think about them putting him to sleep. Oh man... This stress isn't good right now :(

Aw, try not to get too upset. How old is he? It's soooo hard to brush my daughter's teeth, and there isn't a chance that she'll let me floss them.

Aw, try not to get too upset. How old is he? It's soooo hard to brush my daughter's teeth, and there isn't a chance that she'll let me floss them.

He's 9. I THOUGHT he was capable to brushing on his own. I always watch him do it, but I guess he wasn't doing it right :(

Nausea isn't as bad today, still bad but not awful like it has been. Still needing my meds though, I can feel it getting worse when I'm almost due another dose.

He's 9. I THOUGHT he was capable to brushing on his own. I always watch him do it, but I guess he wasn't doing it right :(

Oh ok, well that's the age when I think most kids probably start getting cavities. They are old enough to brush their own, but probably don't realize the consequences of not brushing well. Hopefully he will learn from this that he needs to brush well. Don't stress too much about it, he will be ok!

My cervix feels open and I'm cramping. Fuck. Could this mean a miscarriage is on it's way? I've never miscarried before and am panicking like hell now.

Sickness seems to be easing too which is making me worry even more.

Coffee, I've always started bleeding way before my cervix opens. I think you are ok, maybe your cervix has just softened, as it does in pregnancy. Also when you've given birth it's always slightly open in your subsequent pregnancies x

I've got it into my head that because I've not miscarried before, surely it's going to happen because I can't be that lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->