2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I'm so sorry for all the losses and anyone in doubt atm. :hugs: Hope those of you who are not "officially" out get positive news soon, and those who are out get their sticky rainbows.

AFM: For the past 5 days I've been in puke-purgatory, which I didn't understand, but now I'm in a constant state of "omg I might puke at any second" though thankfully I haven't yet. Unfortunately, the only thing that sounds good to eat is greasy crap, so I think I've gained 3 lbs in the past 3 days... ugh. Since there was a hb at the u/s my SO finally decided it wouldn't be tooooo bad if I bought anything, so my mom took me out and I got a BellaBand and a maternity bra - OMG this is the most comfortable bra I've ever worn in my entire life! I haven't tried the Band yet, but I also haven't tried on jeans in about 4 weeks lol.

I'm sorry for everyone who is in doubt about their little beans! I hope you all get some reassurance soon. And to those that have already lost, I hope to see you guys back soon your sticky beans!

Menelly, I have also had terrible headaches. I never got them before, but now it is constant. I want to train my 5 years olds to rub my temples, since my husband is gone until late August. They also do not quite understand how them fighting and talking loud is making mommy feel sick. They look at me like I'm crazy. I think part of the problem, for me, is that I normally drink a ton of water throughout the day. Lately, water sounds terrible, and I can only sip on it. So I think that is contributing to my headaches. I am always iffy to take Tylenol during pregnancy, even though it's supposed to be safe. I try to avoid taking anything, unless I have to. :wacko:

Chelsea, I don't feel as guilty for posting my announcement on Facebook anymore! I thought everyone would think that I was crazy! I just posted mine yesterday! One for Facebook (collage) and a different one for Instagram (bump ahead).

Attachments

• Announcement round 2.jpg
    Announcement round 2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 10468436_10204337789513270_5593925382930929471_n.jpg
    10468436_10204337789513270_5593925382930929471_n.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 23
Chelsea, I don't feel as guilty for posting my announcement on Facebook anymore! I thought everyone would think that I was crazy! I just posted mine yesterday! One for Facebook (collage) and a different one for Instagram (bump ahead).

Sooo cute!

Very cute announcements! It makes me excited for ours.
We still haven't told anyone but my one cousin yet.

I'm officially calling this one over, bleeding has picked up and now passing clots and having regular menstrual cramping. Thanks in advance for the kindness, you are all so wonderful and supportive. I will probably stalk for a bit, it makes me happy thinking about all those little bumps out there :) :hugs:

I'm officially calling this one over, bleeding has picked up and now passing clots and having regular menstrual cramping. Thanks in advance for the kindness, you are all so wonderful and supportive. I will probably stalk for a bit, it makes me happy thinking about all those little bumps out there :) :hugs:

So sorry Kwynia. :(

bdb84- That is hilarious. I dream about anything, the latest being chased by people for no reason and then being able to use kung fu with areial kicks. If you knew me, You'd be laughing your head off. there is no way I'd ever be able to fend off a group of people alone.

IluvRedskins- I know what you mean about the friable cervix. I've always had one since I could remember. I am just prone to bleeding from down there. I could sneeze or have a light BM and it happens. As for treating friable cervix-there is no known cure. I've heard of people freezing off a portion of their cervix only to have it come back. I'll just live with it. My husband doesn't freak out and says it's normal for me. i don't need to be anyone else but me and that is what matters. I know as the pregnancy goes forward their will be more blood flow and that comes with the possibility of having more spotting. I figure that is what panty liners are made for anyhow.

I don't know about all of you but I am already craving weird combinations of food. Like rocky road ice cream and dill pickles. Other than feeling nauseated all the time I feel like I'm alright.

Also, not sure if I properly introduced myself earlier. I'm 33 and DH is 34. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2002. Currently taking Metformin 2000 mg and 25 mcg synthroid daily. We got pregnant after our first round of Clomid and have been trying for what seems like an eternity. So happy we are finally pregnant. I want to tell everyone but I'm cautious since I had a MC back in 2000 at roughly 20 weeks. So my doctors are keeping a close eye on me and my little bean. We had only one bump in the road so far almost 2 weeks ago with severe cramping and bleeding but little bean is determined to stay in place, which makes me happy.

Oh yea, my friends say I can a bit TMI but I always figure whatever details I have to share can probably help someone one day. :winkwink:

Other than being extremely goofy I think life should be filled with laughter.

--enough of me blabbering and on to Chinese Food!!!

Ladies, I am so freaking tired I can't even handle it. I picked up a little in the living room, started (haven't even finished) 2 loads of laundry, and very lazily scrubbed the bathtub, and I've spent the rest of the day on the couch, and I'm all out of energy. Just took a 90 minute nap :p Thankfully my friend who's visiting is a really good friend, so the house can be messy when she comes, but I at least need to get the rest of the guest linens and such washed.

Sorry for all the losses. :(

Anyone else keep getting headaches that WON'T GO AWAY? I'm not puking or anything, and for that I'm grateful, but right now I want to stab my temples with an ice pick. /sigh

I had these, they've subsided now. I found I'd cut out caffeine to quickly/drastically. A can of diet coke/small cup of tea worked wonders. Maybe this could help? What about flavoured water? I also hate water but loved flavoured. It tends to be high in sugar but boohoo, there's only so much we can cut out and stress about.
Hope they get better soon.

so saddened to hear of more losses! I hope there are no more in the group! I know it causes so much pain!

I'm 8 weeks tomorrow & today was my worst day so far. Felt fine this morning but around lunch time I got really hungry but nothing felt good & sat on the couch for 5 hours just feeling exhausted & napping off & on- really felt like I had the cold or something. Hubby made me get up & go for a walk with him this evening & now I feel worse- it's a friday night & he's desperate for me to get some energy to go out & do something! NOOO thank you! The couch is my best friend right now! Just feeling really dizzy, nauseated but no throwing up yet!

I wish I could reach through the screen and hug you. I'm so sorry :(

I'm so so sorry to read this Kwynia :cry:

So very sorry to read this. Lots of hugs :flower:

So sorry for the losses on this thread, it must be heart breaking for you. :( Sending big hugs to you ladies. xxx

Just checked eyes for gender, lol, I think I've got a 'v' on the left one - which one does that mean again..? :)

So sorry Kwynia :angel:
We're all here for you and hope you get your sticky bean soon. Hope you're doing okay love. Rest up.

Just checked eyes for gender, lol, I think I've got a 'v' on the left one - which one does that mean again..? :)

I have a y in the left. Think it means girl if it's on left? I'm skeptical lol

I'm so sorry to hear this kwynia x hugs x

I'm very confused now this morning I took my last pregnancy test
Just to check my line is fading after the big bleed Thursday but ended up with something I'm not prepared for the top test is Mondays, the middle is Wednesdays or Thursdays they looked similar and forgot to mark the back and the bottom is this mornings :wacko:

I'm still bleeding red but really light no cramps or clots but on Thursday it was pouring out ( sorry tmi )

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g