2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Yup blood checker here too. I was so traumatized after my sch last time that its a panic every time. It was a huge 15cm bleed:wacko:

Dan-o, My MIL does love the kids to give her her dues but she gets sooooo disapproving of having a larger family so sulks etc :/ Even though we more than provide for them, cant win huh! My mother on the other hand seems like your MIL:hugs: How long do you think it will take for her to notice, we should take bets:haha:

We're narrowing down the choices lol. Tried Thai last night and that didn't go down well so thinking maybe will try the burger joint that apparently is better than in and out, habit burger and grill:shrug: Or maybe Italian or French and see if can get more macaroons:haha: Not much help here huh:dohh: It'll be nice to get out though:thumbup: Where abouts are you? Cali has quite a few nice places but its weird adapting to the American foods when pregnant because I always end up craving the British stuff I'm more used to:coffee:

Mummy3 I didn't realise you were an ex pat too! Where are you from! We are Brits but moved to Canada for work a few years ago. I'd kill for some pub food haha! But you know the macaroon chat has really got me desperate for some of those. I even looked at buying a macaroon pan on amazon yesterday thinking if all else fails I will learn to make them haha!

Happy birthday Drmum, hope dinner goes ok lol!!! X

Happy birthday, DrMum.
You're very courageous if you want to attack making macaroons. I've lived in France for 7 years and have yet to try to bake anything French. I mostly make muffins, cookies and cupcakes because it doesn't take a lot of finesse. I do like a good quiche though!
I hope everyone has some appetite for dinner tonight.

It's so hard to get good British food in America. All the "English pubs" here are this weird, fancy, trendy version of British food, and it's just not the same. Just give me a damn Scotch Egg without all the weird frilly crap. If I want frilly crap I'll go to a frilly restaurant, not a darn pub.

And now I want Scotch eggs...

If anyone wants macaroons, you can come to my farmers market tomorrow. There are adorable French nuns who sell all kinds of yummy French pastries.

Starting to feel nauseous been having bouts of it all day x

It's so hard to get good British food in America. All the "English pubs" here are this weird, fancy, trendy version of British food, and it's just not the same. Just give me a damn Scotch Egg without all the weird frilly crap. If I want frilly crap I'll go to a frilly restaurant, not a darn pub.

And now I want Scotch eggs...

Are you another Brit abroad as well mrs K? I didn't realise there were so many of us!! Ooh scotch eggs.....!

Glad I'm not the only one who checks for blood! Thought I was nuts all by myself! Lol jk

Happy birthday hun and enjoy your dinner out, where are you going?

Thankyou! Actually I'm trying to book a restaurant now and the thought of everything is making me feel really queasy! Hope that passes by tonight!

Where are you guys going to go tonight! Maybe some inspiration will help me!!!!

I'm painting away all by myself tonight while my husband is at work! As much as I can anyways! We are putting our house on the market & it's overdue for a fresh coat! I'm feeling MUCH better today than I did yesterday- just feeling dizzy every now & then if I move my head to fast plus fighting a tiny caffeine headache. But other than that, I'm doing pretty good! I'm not sure what I'll do for dinner-nothing really sounds good. :(

Happy bday drmum...

I'm a tp checker too! Maybe we all do it :)

Does anyone else have any leg pain? It's sounds strange, but my leg from hip to ankle hurts. Not just the bone but the skin is sensitive to touch.

Drmum, yup expat here :) we moved 5 years ago for hubbys work, he's a US citizen so we had a pretty easy time of it. First thing I did was find a decent pub :rofl: We have a really good one downtown run by some mancunians:thumbup: I'm from the north of Scotland, you? What do you make of Canada?

Frenchie, quiche is good!! What made you move to france? Do you speak French? My hubby is fluent and I wanted to learn but never got past counting:haha:

Laska are you going to try house moving while pregnant?

BC, I always have leg pain as part of my connective tissue disorder but pregnancy def makes it worse, the relaxin hormone makes our joints move even more.

I had a surgery on it when I was nine. I have a metal plate. I just wonder if that can cause it.

So sorry that so many people on here are having such a hard time. Hope everything works out ok for everyone. I've just come out of hospital. I got seriously dehydrated as I couldn't keep anything down. So was fed through a drip. Feeling much better now though. I've also been given some cyclizine tablets which should stop feeling sick. Only trouble is from what I've seen from googling I'm not 100% sure I should be taking them. But guess I'll have to or I'll dehydrate again.

I'm also taking Cyclizine, try not to worry.
They enable me to keep food down (even if it is only bland foods) and seems to take the edge off the nausea but doesn't take it away. It also makes me VERY drowsy. But my nausea is unbearable without them.

I'm doing much better now thanks everyone. Tablets seem to be helping. I've totally pigged out today. It's so good to be able to eat! Did you have a nice birthday meal drmum? Anyone else got anything fun going on this weekend?

I'm doing much better now thanks everyone. Tablets seem to be helping. I've totally pigged out today. It's so good to be able to eat! Did you have a nice birthday meal drmum? Anyone else got anything fun going on this weekend?

Glad ur feeling better. Nothing much planned, can't wait for my 7week scan on Monday thou :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->