2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

I'm officially calling this one over, bleeding has picked up and now passing clots and having regular menstrual cramping. Thanks in advance for the kindness, you are all so wonderful and supportive. I will probably stalk for a bit, it makes me happy thinking about all those little bumps out there :) :hugs:

So sorry to hear that :( hope your ok :hug:

I'm very confused now this morning I took my last pregnancy test
Just to check my line is fading after the big bleed Thursday but ended up with something I'm not prepared for the top test is Mondays, the middle is Wednesdays or Thursdays they looked similar and forgot to mark the back and the bottom is this mornings :wacko:

I'm still bleeding red but really light no cramps or clots but on Thursday it was pouring out ( sorry tmi )

You should go and get a scan and find out what's going on since those lines are gettin darker

Lolly, i really think you should attend your scan next week. Bleeding doesnt always mean a loss. Fingers crossed for you x

So sorry that so many people on here are having such a hard time. Hope everything works out ok for everyone. I've just come out of hospital. I got seriously dehydrated as I couldn't keep anything down. So was fed through a drip. Feeling much better now though. I've also been given some cyclizine tablets which should stop feeling sick. Only trouble is from what I've seen from googling I'm not 100% sure I should be taking them. But guess I'll have to or I'll dehydrate again.

Hi all I've been looking on the forum and read a few posts I'm wondering if I've had/experiencing a subchorionic haemorrhage, if I remember right I believe I had one at 9weeks with dd1 but this was over 12yrs ago all I remember is lots of blood, some of the posts in the sch haemorrhage group fit with what I've experienced x think I will go the scan on Tuesday xx

Hi all I've been looking on the forum and read a few posts I'm wondering if I've had/experiencing a subchorionic haemorrhage, if I remember right I believe I had one at 9weeks with dd1 but this was over 12yrs ago all I remember is lots of blood, some of the posts in the sch haemorrhage group fit with what I've experienced x think I will go the scan on Tuesday xx

Good luck Tuesday keep us updated fx

So sorry that so many people on here are having such a hard time. Hope everything works out ok for everyone. I've just come out of hospital. I got seriously dehydrated as I couldn't keep anything down. So was fed through a drip. Feeling much better now though. I've also been given some cyclizine tablets which should stop feeling sick. Only trouble is from what I've seen from googling I'm not 100% sure I should be taking them. But guess I'll have to or I'll dehydrate again.

Hope your ok and manage to keep on top of it now all this hot weather doesn't help :hug:

Deffo could be! I had a big one with ds2 and bled heavy weeks 12-14, I'm still amazed how he hung on, but he did. :flower:

Kwynia :cry: I'm really sorry hun:hugs:

Lolly:hugs: My last pregnancy I had a huge one, bled from 12 weeks until delivery at 31weeks. It gave huge amounts of watery blood in the beginning. Very well could be a sch for you, def go to Tuesdays scan:hugs:

Molly:hugs: They wouldn't prescribe them if the risks were more than the pro's:hugs: Hope you're feeling better hun!

Got my scan later today:baby: Getting nervous!!

Oh wow, that sounds awful, hope the tablets help a bit :hugs:

Forgot to say I loved those cute Facebook announcements! I'm way beyond that kinda thing (too many losses!) plus I don't really use Facebook, but it's so nice to see others making these lovely pics. <3

Morning all, so sad to see so many of us struggling with worries. Hugs for you all and stay strong.

I'm with dan-o, loving seeing others announcing and the cute inventive ways you are doing it....but too cautious to do it myself! So it's kind of nice to see other peoples! Thanks for sharing!

So it's the weekend! Yay! Yesterday was my birthday so we are going out for dinner tonight. I do feel pretty old suddenly!!

Great news on the nice scan results, especially for those who were worried. Lolly, I think someone else said similar, but with ds I had a huuuuge bleed at about 8 weeks to the point that they wanted to do a blood transfusion. And he was still in there ticking along. So, in no way do I want to give false hope, but I was certain it was all over and he is running round creating chaos in the basement right now! Good luck!

AFM, my OB got back in touch after my appointment to say she also wants to refer me to the leading physician in Canada on care of the subsequent pregnancy after a stillbirth, so I am being referred to some very high up guy who is about 6 hours away from us. I'm just so grateful they are leaving no stone unturned this time, and so grateful my OB is such a super star!

Have a great day girls, rest up! It's Saturday :D

Happy birthday, DrMum!

Lolly, I'm glad you're keeping your appointment. You just never know, all kinds of things can cause bleeding.

I had a dream last night that I woke up bleeding. Probably a mix of all the poor ladies here and knowing that I'm "due" for AF this week. Needless to say, I didn't sleep very well :p

We're holding off on the announcement too, just going to wait until MIL notices another one :rofl:

Drmum, that's brilliant he's going this far to get you the best experts!!! Happy birthday hun and enjoy your dinner out, where are you going? Hubby and I will be going out for dinner too after the scan, child free :shock:

MrsK:hugs: I hope you get better sleep tonight:hugs:

I check for blood every time is use the ladies room. I think it's a paranoid habit. We have been trying for so long I get nervous.

Mummy3 that's what I'm doing! I've told my mum as she supports me brilliantly no matter what the outcome, as she had a similar history to me. But my in laws are a whole different ball game, I get the impression my MIL doesn't really like our kids, as she treats them like 'my' kids rather than her own flesh and blood (if that makes sense) yet treats her other two grand kids differently. They won't be bothered about another grandchild, I'm sure, so I will just wait until they notice and make a joke out of it lol.

I check for blood every time is use the ladies room. I think it's a paranoid habit. We have been trying for so long I get nervous.

It doesn't stop either, I'm in my 6th year of tp checking lol!!!

Happy birthday hun and enjoy your dinner out, where are you going?

Thankyou! Actually I'm trying to book a restaurant now and the thought of everything is making me feel really queasy! Hope that passes by tonight!

Where are you guys going to go tonight! Maybe some inspiration will help me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->