2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

Hi Ladies!

It seems like there is a lot going on in this thread today! Lots of scans and celebrations!

As for DTD, my DH has been away doing training for the last 8 weeks, although occasionally he comes home on the weekend and he is definitely all about it. I personally have no drive at the moment, but I think it's mainly because of all of my indigestion and fatigue. I have given in though, since we have had to spend so much time apart. He just got back from a deployment in April, and now this. I just hope he doesn't expect it very often when he gets home next week! Maybe my drive will return in second tri?

The last few days it seems like my indigestion has gotten worse. I don't necessarily feel nauseous like I did with my first pregnancy. But I do feel really sick because I constantly feel like I have food sitting at the back of my throat, and I am burping constantly (super classy). The last few days it has been so bad that everything is coming back up. It's like there is no room for food, but I'm starving! Anyone have any tips? I have also increased my fiber intake to help improve constipation, which I feel like was part of the problem. But it's not getting better. Hopefully I am just hitting my peak, and it will improve next week.

Hi Ladies!

It seems like there is a lot going on in this thread today! Lots of scans and celebrations!

As for DTD, my DH has been away doing training for the last 8 weeks, although occasionally he comes home on the weekend and he is definitely all about it. I personally have no drive at the moment, but I think it's mainly because of all of my indigestion and fatigue. I have given in though, since we have had to spend so much time apart. He just got back from a deployment in April, and now this. I just hope he doesn't expect it very often when he gets home next week! Maybe my drive will return in second tri?

The last few days it seems like my indigestion has gotten worse. I don't necessarily feel nauseous like I did with my first pregnancy. But I do feel really sick because I constantly feel like I have food sitting at the back of my throat, and I am burping constantly (super classy). The last few days it has been so bad that everything is coming back up. It's like there is no room for food, but I'm starving! Anyone have any tips? I have also increased my fiber intake to help improve constipation, which I feel like was part of the problem. But it's not getting better. Hopefully I am just hitting my peak, and it will improve next week.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Have you tried zantac? And I'm sorry your hubby isn't around much. That would be horrible.

Glitterfly! I noticed your little girl's name is Charlotte Louise, that is our front runner if we have a girl!! We would call her Charlie and Louise is after both my grandmothers

We have not the slightest idea what we will do if it is another boy!

Had my first appointment and everything looks good! Little buba is measuring out at exactly 8 weeks. Exactly where I thought lil buba was!! I got to see and hear the heartbeat!

Glitterfly! I noticed your little girl's name is Charlotte Louise, that is our front runner if we have a girl!! We would call her Charlie and Louise is after both my grandmothers

We have not the slightest idea what we will do if it is another boy!

I love the idea of having a little girl with a boy name. My name is Billie. So..

Im finally feeling like im gaining my energy back very slowly. I actually went through my clothes and cleaned the living room. Woohoo!

Hi Ladies! I had my first official appointment yesterday with my OB! Everything went great and I even got to see the heartbeat! I am measuring right on track! I go back in 3 weeks for my next appointment. My husband and I left the office with big smiles on our faces. Just so reassuring to see that flicker! Especially since I really haven't had much in terms of symptoms. Just the sore breasts and feeling tired.

Speaking of sore breasts...anyone have any good recommendations for a maternity bra? I have been looking online, but I don't know what brands are good and all that. I'm large busted, so I need support...and my current bras are just not doing the job (especially since my boobies have gotten even larger). Ugh, girl problems!

BMcdonald, thanks! I haven't tried zantac, but I have tried taking tums. I just read though that tums can cause constipation, so I may try to avoid those now too. You just can't win lol I will try to get some zantac, maybe that will help!

Congrats on a great scan LSD! It is so reassuring to see your little bean!

Ugh, I miss margaritas! It doesn't even sound good right now, but they are definitely my favorite!

I just had the brilliant idea to let my 5 year olds rub lotion on my back. While they don't apply much pressure, it was still very relaxing! We may start making that part of our routine lol.

BMcDonald, DH loves boys names for a girl. I like names that have multiple nicknames/short forms so when bubs is older s/he can choose what people call them... kind of like they are helping pick their own name.

Great news lsd, hopeful & cmr!!

hanni, that belly does NOT look hairy lol.. post of a pic of a dark happy trail lmao then we're talking, that just looks like cute peach fuzzz!

bookity, I feel ya on the nausea... small solace thats a great sign of a healthy pregnancy when you can barely think past how sick you feel :( :hugs:

And I agree on lime, Its probably like a key lime.. a small one off a tree rather than a big GMO lime from the grocery store... and yes, an icy cold slushy margarita with a salt rim sounds really good right now.. and made with real lime juice, not the mix thats more kool-aid than anything else

Hi Ladies!

Im pretty similar, no sickness but feel like food isn't going down right! I find that dry salted crackers help, get the high fiber ones as they'll also help with the other problem! (Seems to have worked for me!)

Margarita sounds amazing right now, especially a strawberry one!! I usually love baileys but we have a baileys cheesecake in the fridge and can't stand the smell!

Appointment went well. Got to hear baby's heartbeat :) Next appointment is Sept 12 :)

I have one on the 25th of August and high risk on the 27th of August..

My appointment was great! I'm actually 4 days ahead though. 8weeks 5days. So my new official due date is March 20th. Hb was 169 bpm which she said was perfect. We even got to see its little head move back & forth! So exciting!

Is anyone else so incredibly anxious to find out the sex of their baby? I almost can't stand it. There's a place near me that does gender reveal scans as early as 15 weeks (you can come back for free if it's inconclusive) & I am SOOOO tempted to have one done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->