2015 MARCH-MALLOWS... Due in March 2015!! Come join us!

chimama-I was thinking the same thing! I did see a cute one on pinterest that was a chalkboard sign stating "Expecting our little pumpkin March 2014" (obviously it was from last year :haha: anyway, I thought that was cute since it will be September when we announce and everyone around here starts to fall decorate in Septmember. DH is not one to do pictures, so I'd rather get him to do pregnancy photos than an announcement photo, so something that doesn't involve him and camera is right up my alley!

Good luck to those with scans today! Cute announcement picture Mykerby!!!

As for DTD, this is not happening in our house at the moment. I am on modified bed rest which rules out any sexy times :( Hopefully next week we can get back to normal.

My Doppler arrived today & found the little peanut with a HB of 174bpm :dance::dance::dance: Yay!

Oh I forgot to mention, no sexy time in my house either, but not for lack of wanting. I'm on pelvic rest due to spotting caused my an implantation tear, they don't want to risk anything so no sex, no lifting anything heavier than a few lbs, no working out, basically I can sit and walk :(

Thanks for the well wishes today! I saw the announcement idea on Pinterest and made it my own. I don't know how you ladies are holding out so long on announcing! I think I'll be in maternity clothes before I'm out of the 1st tri! I haven't gained a single pound and I know it's just bloat at this point, but that doesn't make my pants button any easier. Also I'm only 5'2" with like no torso, only a finger-width between my ribs and hip bone so I think baby will have no where to go but out. Lol. Plus our parents would definitely spill the beans by then, they're dying to tell anyone and everyone! I do have the fear that something will happen after announcing, but I'm trying to stay positive and hope that seeing the heartbeat today (as we hopefully will) will mean all is going well in there. I think it will seem more "real" once we tell more people and have everyone excited for us so I'm looking forward to that.

Im an olive today

Also, I threw up for the first time this morning too... I thought last weekend my symptoms were fading a bit, but NO they came back pretty hardcore Monday and especially yesterday.. all I do when Im not working is sleeeeeeep .... zzZZZzzz...

Not much dtd here either. We have done it a few times since finding out but with exhaustion and nauesa I really have not been in the mood. DH on the other hand seems to be wanting it all the time, although he has said in the past that he tends to want it more when he is stressed... :( I feel bad for not wanting it more some days.

What a difference a month makes with the fruit sizes!!! Blueberry to lime! All due the same month.

I know, I thought this too!!! This morning I felt it was a massive jump from a small prune to a big lime!! :happydance:

I wish my doppler was fancy and counted the bpm, but it's really basic. Though I shouldn't complain because it didn't cost me a dime, just on loan from a friend. Haven't found the HB on my own yet either. I might try a few times before my next appointment, but hopefully I'll be able to find it afterwards, since they'll doppler me there and I'll have a better idea where to look (and that makes it sound like I've been looking for baby in my kidneys or something, haha).

I'm a lime today! Only 3 more weeks until my next appointment and hopefully I will be able to tell people about this! I want to hear the heartbeat first.
It's also my anniversary today. 3 years with my husband.

Wow, we really are twins, our third wedding anniversary is on Friday!

Mykerby, very cute photo!

It's gonna be one of those days today. My little dog woke me up, as usual, a half hour before the earliest I was willing to get up. Then the coffee maker didn't work (I knew it was nearing the end of its life, but usually it acts up a bit before it just stops working), and now the other dog, who went out fifteen minutes ago, is whining to go out. I'm ready to crawl back into bed and try again tomorrow.

Where do you ladies come up with all these cute announcement ideas?

Pinterest! Just search "Pregnancy announcements" and a ton of ideas pop up.

I haven't been on much the past two days. Not much to report other than always feeling like something is wrong. I scheduled a private scan for tomorrow morning just for peace of mind. My next appointment isn't until the 27th, but I won't have another scan until two weeks after that.

ETA- DH and I have only DTD about 4 times since getting our BFP. I'm constantly worried that something will go wrong, even though I know that's highly unlikely. He's not at all worried about having sex during pregnancy, but I had that little bit of spotting last weekend and I've been a nervous wreck ever since.

Hi, I'm so sorry to be a pain, can I change ,y due date to the 26th? I saw the midwife today who moved me 1 day.

Oh the joys of being pregnant. Please tell me I'm not the only one suffering from a hairy belly this early?!

Attachments

• 2014-08-13 17.21.57.jpg
    2014-08-13 17.21.57.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 11
Today is a baaaad day nausea wise. Since I woke up it's been threatening to make me sick. :(

So do you think it's a regular lime? I mean I have one in the fridge and it seems big.

I don't know. Some of the sites say 2 inches, some say 1.5 inches (maybe they're counting at different times during the week?). I could see a 2 inch lime happening. The graphic on The Bump shows the measurement line going at kind of a diagonal, not straight across. None of the fruits have really matched up well with the measurements, though. Just wait til you go from watermelon to banana later on ;)

I don't know. Some of the sites say 2 inches, some say 1.5 inches (maybe they're counting at different times during the week?). I could see a 2 inch lime happening. The graphic on The Bump shows the measurement line going at kind of a diagonal, not straight across. None of the fruits have really matched up well with the measurements, though. Just wait til you go from watermelon to banana later on ;)

Maybe it's a key lime? Oh and I added you. :)

Cool :) Guess I need to start posting again...

I bet it's a normal lime, but one of the smaller ones, not one of the mega lemon sized ones.

Now I really want a margarita...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->